Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill]   Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:17 am

The sun rose beautifully over the skies and mountains of the Village Hidden in the Clouds in the Land of Lightning and he couldn’t help but love the breathtaking view as he made his way towards the Raikage’s compound. He had dressed simply, a Konohagakure no Kato headband apparent around his neck and otherwise adorned in white robes with floral patterns decorating them. The Messiah blade was strapped to his waist as it always was, though it had a peace bond wrapped around it to show that he meant no harm. His long white hair was tucked under a beautiful silk hood and his shimmering green eyes glistened in the sunlight as he walked up the steps. He was a truly beautiful man, and he came today with noble cause.

As he made his way up the steps, Hisaki Uzumaki approached the guard stationed at the doors and smiled at him, nodding and speaking in a soft voice. “My name is Hisaki Uzumaki, I am a Sannin of the Village Hidden in the Leaves and I have come to seek an audience with your Kage. I bring news from our village and hopefully tidings of peace.” The guard studied him up and down, looking immediately towards the sword attached to Hisaki’s hip, which he pointed out was peace bound before the guard would nod and tell him where to go. Hisaki thanked him and made his way quickly towards the Raikage’s chambers before coming to the beautifully carved stone doors, knocking loudly three times and waiting to be let in…
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill]   Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Daiko sat at his desk, not yet accustomed to sitting here. His promotion was so sudden, that he was still getting used to the responsibility. Although he had been in the place of the Raikage for many days, being the real thing was somewhat of a shock to him. Glancing up at his ceiling, he looses himself in thoughts, wondering what he will do about the war with Konoha. It seemed as if nobody came to attack yet, and it surprised him. The way the Hokage acted made it seem like he hated Kumogakure to such an extent, that he was willing to destroy them by any means necessary. As Daiko comes back to reality, he hears three sharp knocks on the door. Raising an eyebrow, he called to whoever may be standing on the outside.

"Come in."
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill]   Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:19 am

The young Uzumaki heard the beckon into the chamber and he opened the door, making his way in. As he entered the room he looked towards the desk and the figure sitting behind it. He was not the Raikage that Hisaki had known before, but it didn’t matter, as whoever would be stepping up into the kage seat would be the person Hisaki would be requesting an audience with. He smiled softly and bowed before speaking.

“Lord Raikage, I presume.. I am Hisaki Uzumaki, Sannin of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and I come with news. The Hokage has been slain and I, in his place, have come to negotiate peace between our two villages. I have taken it upon myself to be the shining beacon for Konoha in this time of darkness. I will apologize on behalf of my village, and I hope that you can help return that which was lost to us.” He paused to allow the Raikage to respond, standing perfectly still and listening politely.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill]   Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:48 am

The man had walked into the room, Daiko looked at him up and down, and noticed two key items that he had. A headband from the village Konohagakure, and a sword, with a peace seal on it. “Lord Raikage, I presume.. I am Hisaki Uzumaki, Sannin of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and I come with news. The Hokage has been slain and I, in his place, have come to negotiate peace between our two villages. I have taken it upon myself to be the shining beacon for Konoha in this time of darkness. I will apologize on behalf of my village, and I hope that you can help return that which was lost to us.” Daiko motions for the man he now knew as 'Hisaki' to take a seat in the chair in front of him. "Welcome to Kumogakure, Hisaki. I am Daiko Seidra, the Raikage of this village." He then realizes what he has heard from Hisaki in full. 

"The Hokage is dead? I didn't know that. But yes, I am willing to negotiate a deal with you, under a few conditions. I would like are villages to be mutual to each other, villagers of each country able to travel as they please. I would also like to request that during times of war, we will be willing to help each other out. I disliked the ideals of Konoha from the previous Hokage's rein, but I'm willing to take your ideas into consideration when thinking about my country."
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill]   Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:48 am

The Jewel of the Storm listened to the words of the Raikage, one of the leaders of the five most powerful shinobi villages and a man who, no matter who he was, his words would carry great weight and power with other shinobi in the world. So the Raikage similarly wanted peace, and he wanted to furthermore become allies with the Village Hidden in the Leaves. This was one way that Hisaki could be sure that his village would be protected from the threat of war, but he needed one more insurance policy in the event of something like Mazo happening to the village again. Hisaki placed his hands on the back of the chair that had been offered to him, politely declining the seat as he preferred to stand before walking towards the window and overlooking the Village Hidden in the Clouds.

“It’s a beautiful thing, you know. This village runs smoothly under the protection of its Kage. It moves like a clock, each piece moving in unison and all coming together to make something beautiful and perfect. Every village should have someone at its head who can make that happen, who can truly be an inspirational figurehead and who can protect its people when needed…” He turned around and looked back towards the Raikage, with a more serious look on his face, his emerald green eyes darkening under his brow slightly. “I want this for my village. I want the people of Konoha to be able to walk the streets without fear of another foolish kage endangering their lives for no reason other than the fact that they are bored. I want to be able to ensure their protection…I, Hisaki Uzumaki, must become Hokage to do so. I will accept your terms gladly, as it will ensure safety, but I also wish for you to do something for me. I want you to help me stake my claim on the Hokage title when it comes up, as I know it will. I was the one who ended the reign of Mazo Uchiha, and I should be the one to fix the village where he destroyed our reputation and our integrity. Help me in this, Raikage-dono, and I will promise you we will always exist peacefully and prosperously.” He reached a hand out towards the Raikage, intending to shake his hand and awaiting his reaction to the Jewel of the Storm’s proposition.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill]   Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Daiko sits and listens to this Konoha ninja speak. Hisaki complements the village, telling Daiko that it was running things in an orderly fashion, which made Daiko more than happy. He stated how he wanted to make Konohagakure function orderly, keeping every village in top conditions. The man continued to talk about how he would want conditions for the treaty himself. He stated that if the question would arise that he would be able to become Hokage, Daiko would give his word.

"I give my word that I will do all in my power to let you become Hokage. I am glad that you are going to lead Konohagakure to a better future, and I am overjoyed that we will share an alliance." Standing up, Daiko grabs Hisaki's outstretched hand, shaking it. "Hisaki Uzumaki, I look forward to being in alliance with you. I'm positive that you will be the Hokage to bring peace in Konohagakure."
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill]   Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:00 pm

The Jewel of the Storm looked towards the Raikage as he shook his hand, smiling a pearl white grin as his plans had been further progressed. He couldn’t help but  hold his head high as he bowed to the kage standing in front of him before he spoke. “Thank you, Raikage-dono, for your time today. I truly hope the relationship between our two villages is fruitful in the future, and I will do all I can to support you in times of peace and war. We will be a force to be reckoned with and none shall be able to stand before the forces of our two villages. Now I must bid you adieu, I must go and retrieve  a couple of shinobi from my village. Fare well, friend.” And with that he turned around and walked out the doors of the Raikage’s office and towards the center of the village, where he would prepare to leave for his home, and hopefully acquire the empty seat left by the now deceased Hokage.

~EXIT THREAD~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill]   Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow meets Shadow, a meeting with the Raikage [Private/Daiko/No Kill]
Page 1 of 1