Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko] Empty
PostSubject: Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko]   Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:38 am

It was a rainy afternoon in Kumogakure. It was one of those days where it was raining but at the same time it was hot. It felt like a slow paced day. However this was all besides the point. Kiyoshi had gotten approval from the Raikage to go to Iwagakure and try and create some bonds between the villages. This was an important task for Kiyoshi and he wanted to do his very best not to fail the Raikage. The new Raikage was the man who had gotten him into this village in the first place. He was quite thankfull for that. Kiyoshi thought to himself I definetly should thank him for that sometime.

Kiyoshi would leave tomorow morning so he still had some time to pack up and make preparations. He still had something on his mind however. He wanted to speak with the Raikage face to face. He still had some questions that needed answering and he wanted to thank him. As he walked out of his room. He seemed pretty nervous. Him and the Raikage were friends since before he became the new Raikage but now that he'd been moved to such a high position, it could be possible he would have changed a bit.

Kiyoshi walked to the Raikage's office and knocked on the door. As Kiyoshi knocked on the door some thoughts went through his head Wonder if you've changed any Daiko Kiyoshi's hand touched the door as he continued to knock. He proceeded to say Sir Raikage, I wish to have a talk with you. I hope you wouldn't mind. Kiyoshi hoped the Raikage was in his office and was ready to let him in. He wanted confirmation on a few things before he would leave to Iwagakure. He wanted to just have a talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko]   Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Daiko was sitting in his office, as he often did. So much paperwork was lying on his desk, he felt a bit stressed, knowing he had to write them up. "I should do these missions myself..." He grumbles, stamping another mission approval letter. Although he enjoyed the power that came with his position, he somewhat missed the days when he was free to do whatever he pleased. Now he had many responsibilities. Having finished half of the papers, Daiko sits back for a rest. Before he has time for a break, he hears a knocking at his door. "You may come in" he calls to whoever is out there, rubbing his eyes at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko]   Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:17 am

Kiyoshi heard the Raikage respond to him  "You may come in" he said. He sounded very tired. Kiyoshi opened the door and took a look at Daiko, well the new Raikage's face. He looked very tired and worn out. It seemed that all the new Raikage responsibilities had put him under quite a bit of stress. The Raikage was rubbing his eyes. Kiyoshi thought to himself Poor guy. As Kiyoshi moved towards the Raikage, he stopped in front of his desk. The Raikage said What did you want to talk about Kiyoshi?

Kiyoshi responded with a bit of a serious face Daiko, I mean ehh Raikage sir. I had a few things to discuss with you.

Kiyoshi didn't really know if he should call him Raikage or just Daiko, I guess it was up to him really. Kiyoshi continued to tell what he wanted to discuss with him.

The first thing I wanted to talk about is the upcoming mission to Iwagakure. I have gotten some intell from the ANBU that the Tsuchikage hasn't been seen in a few days. Therefore I would want to postpone my travel there once he has returned.

Kiyoshi made his point as clear as he could. He knew the Tsuchikage wasn't gonna be there for a little while and that the travel would be kinda pointless. He hoped the Raikage would understand this as he moved on to the next subject.

I have recently found out that the Hokage has been killed. Therefore I wish to ask of you if you would allow me to travel to Konoha. I know that I'm still labeled a criminal in Konoha. But I wish to settle things with this new Hokage. I want to tell him why I left and I hope we could at least clear up the misunderstanding.

This had been bugging Kiyoshi for a bit. He was labeled a criminal because he left the village. He hadn't done anything wrong. He wanted to clear up the misunderstanding so he could at least go to Konohagakure freely as a wandering ninja. Kiyoshi hoped the Raikage would allow him to travel. Kiyoshi had one more thing to talk about. The Raikage was still listening to him. He hoped he hadn't fallen asleep from all of his talking. Kiyoshi continued on..

Lastly... About my application to becoming an ANBU. How are things going on that front? I dont want to rush you or anything because I know you've only just become the Raikage and all. But I want to help you out as much as I can

Kiyoshi had stated all of his questions. He patiently waited for the Raikage to respond to him. Kiyoshi was kinda nervous, as he didn't know if Daiko had changed any since he had become the Raikage. He was ready to hear his answers.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko]   Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:01 pm

First, the ninja wanted to postpone his travel. Daiko accepted.

Then, the ninja asked if he could travel to Konoha. "You traveling to Konoha will be allowed, I just do not want you to be killed. The Hokage and I are aquaintances, and I have no problem with you visiting."

"In terms of ANBU, you must have completed 8 missions in this village beforehand. After you do that, I will have no problem with you becoming ANBU."
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko]   Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:51 am

Kiyoshi listened as the Raikage was responding to his requests. The first thing he answered quite easily on was Kiyoshi's request to postpone his travel to Iwagakure. He seemed to agree that it would be better to postone it. Kiyoshi was glad that he understood.

Next up the Raikage started talking about Kiyoshi's request to travel to Konoha instead. He was worried about Kiyoshi's safety but was pretty sure the new Hokage wouldn't hurt him. He told Kiyoshi the following "You traveling to Konoha will be allowed, I just do not want you to be killed. The Hokage and I are aquaintances, and I have no problem with you visiting." Kiyoshi was glad his travel to Konoha was approved. He could finally go settle things in his home village.

Last up was his question about his ANBU captain application. Daiko was kinda vague on that one. He thought he was already accepted as ANBU Captain but it seems like he wasn't. Daiko told Kiyoshi "In terms of ANBU, you must have completed 8 missions in this village beforehand. After you do that, I will have no problem with you becoming ANBU." Kiyoshi decided to just drop the matter. He felt like it didn't really matter at the moment.

Kiyoshi thanked the Raikage for his assitance and bowed. He then walked back to the door taking his leave. He was going back to his home to pack. He wanted to leave to Konoha as fast as possible. He needed to settle things. He said some final things to Daiko as he left I'll be back as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko]   Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:19 pm

"Alright. I will see you soon, Kiyoshi."

(OOC: Make sure you ask in the Raikage Request Thread too u- u)

[Leave Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko]   Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting an audience [Private | No Kill | Daiko]
Page 1 of 1