Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill]   A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Sometimes Mitsukai was just convinced that life just generally sucked. She had taken up the hat because her beloved village needed her and now there was a chance that the same beloved village might one day lie in ruins - sooner than expected, at least. That wasn't to say she was going down without a fight of course: this village wasn't going to be taken from her easily, no it would have to be pried out of her cold, dead, fingertips. She was also sure that everyone else felt the same way.

Security had been informed of the situation, and the protection of the village as a whole had been tightened. Her grandfather was keeping an eye on things with that wonderful chakra radar of his that allowed him to see the entire village, or country, at any given time. Artemis was keeping her nose clean and working on improving some armor to better fit her. Kinzoku was likely out patrolling if not nearby somewhere. Those three were key to her current plans, and therefore for this next bit of the Kazekage's planning she was going to have to rely on someone else, an old friend: Takezo.

She had sent a genin messenger with a message for him a little over fifteen minutes ago in hopes to meet with him as quickly as possible. The message had been short and sweet:

Takezo,

I need to meet with you as soon as possible. It's urgent. I'll be in my office.

Mitsukai, Lady Kazekage

Now all Mitsukai could do was sit back behind her overly large, multiple seal covered desk, and await the arrival of one of her closest friends and hope that he could help her with what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Takezo
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Takezo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill]   A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Darkness had fallen over the village of Sunagakure no Sato as The Crimson Archer made his way down the hall of the Kazekage's building wearing one of his trademark suits, light grey with a darker grey check pattern, a pale yellow shirt and a tie that perfectly brought the two together with a grey based yellow paisley pattern, as well as brown shoes and belt to accent the look. He was always dressed for success, the suit fitting perfectly over his ANBU armour which he wore on him at all times. He checked his skeleton face watch where he was able to see the inner workings of the watch through the face and made his way to the office of the Kage, nodding at one of the guards and then walking into her office.

His white hair fell slightly over his brown eyes as he bowed low to greet his old (and only) friend, smiling and looking back up at her. "Greetings Lady Kazekage. You summoned me?" He hadn’t seen her in a while, mostly getting his missions by messenger due to the fact that she had been so busy recently but this was different. Apparently this was something that had to be of the upmost importance for her to summon him here, but he certainly didn’t mind seeing his old friend again.
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill]   A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:44 am

Mitsukai couldn't help but smile as she watched her friend walk into her office. She gave a nod in response and then motioned with her right hand towards the comfortable and plush looking chairs across from her desk. "Please, have a seat.. this could take a minute to explain."

She then ran her fingers up along her desk to one of the many seals located on its surface. "I think some privacy is in order as well..", she added before sending a small minute burst of chakra into the seal which caused it to activate. A dim purplish glow covered her desk and then spread down along the legs of the desk, across the floor, up the walls, windows, and doors, and then across the ceiling. Even the open window which was allowing for fresh air was sound proof despite being opened.

Grinning slightly she shifted more comfortably into her chair: she loved that particular seal, it worked wonders to keep the nosy people out. "I need you to do something for me... I'm not sure if you've been apprised of the situation but Kumogakure has been destroyed and the Raikage has been slain. Apparently these actions were separate events and the people who I'm worried about are not the ones who killed the Raikage but rather the trio that destroyed the village itself. My source has told me that one of them is a young girl who is blind - likely from the Holeman clan that allows her to see through something called Chakra Radar which means she could likely see up to an entire country at any given time, the other is a psychopath named Ranmaru who is as unpredictable as they come and a cannibal to boot, and the third... the third is who I'm worried most about. From what my source told me he is a Uchiha, and his eyes... we'll, my source had never seen anything like it before. It was likely him that was spreading that horrendous black fire as well that I heard mention of."

She leaned forward a bit, elbows resting on her desk. "If you're willing I'd like you to go investigate them: I trust you and I know you're capable of defending yourself. I'm not expecting you to take them out but more information would certainly go a long way in being able to prepare the village and the villagers in case they come here..."
Back to top Go down
Takezo
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Takezo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill]   A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 am

As the new Kazekage offered him a seat, Takezo couldn't help but smile a soft smile. He made his way over where she had motioned and sat down, knowing that whatever she had to say more than likely wouldn't be the greatest of news as she had been quite busy and stressed out recently. There was an air of seriousness and somberness about the place and he knew that some tragedy had to have happened but he did not expect what he would hear next. As she told him of the situation in Kumogakure he was shocked, wondering how the Raikage could have been defeated so easily. The village of Kumogakure no Sato was never considered to be weak and had many S Rank shinobi, several having gone there from other countries, and yet there were brought down so easily. By the sounds of things the three shinobi that the Kazekage was describing were extremely powerful and Takezo was honoured that she was asking him to investigate the group himself.

"Thank you for the trust in me, Mitsukai. I'll track them down and see what I can find out for you. If nothing else, I imagine I should be able to tell you more about the Uchiha, but I will do my best to scout the entire party so that if they do come here we will be better prepared for them." He smiled a bit and stood up, moving to place his hand on her shoulder, extending the warmth and comfort of a close friend. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill]   A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:17 am

Mitsukai nodded her thanks and then placed her hand over Takezo's when he touched her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Just keep yourself safe too, yeah? I don't want to hear that something happened to you because I sent you out there... even if it is my bloody job now.", Mitsukai said truthfully and honestly. She didn't want to hear that something bad had happened, that her friend Takezo had been hurt or injured, simply because she had sent him to go investigate: Mitsukai would kick herself for such a thing.

"Just report back to me when you can, what you can. If you can get information about all of them it'd be appreciated. This group just isn't sitting right with me... The way I heard they destroyed Kumogakure, it was like it was nothing to them to do so."
Back to top Go down
Takezo
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Takezo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill]   A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:44 am

Takezo chuckled softly "You worry too much Mitsukai. I've never met an opponent I couldn't beat, must have some good genes or something. I'll come back, mark my words." With that he squeezed her shoulder before releasing her and bowing slightly, moving towards the door. In reality he wasn't as confident as he usually was and was a little worried that he wouldn't end up seeing his friend again, hoping with all of his heart that he would be able to. "I'll miss you..." He whispered under his breath, smiling softly before leaving the Kazekage's office and heading out towards the unknown to track down a group of people he knew nothing about...

------------
EXIT
------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill]   A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting with a Friend [Takezo, or Invite][No Kill]
Page 1 of 1