Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barren Wasteland [ Open ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Daruma glances around, seeing that nobody is at Konoha. There were even some tumble weeds. The place had become a ghost town, and Daruma wanted to find someone to train with.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Things:

He'd been here the last several weeks now, waiting for what looked like an entourage of strong looking folk to head out, which would have let him know that it was the Hokage heading for the summit... but it'd been weeks. It didn't look like this summit was happening. In fact, Konoha looked abandoned altogether. What had happened all that time relaxing in a hotel room?

Well, it was time to leave. Perhaps word got back to the superiors about his exploits. Alec Kane assassinated the Raikage. Alec Kane killed a kid on the training grounds. Maybe they all ran away in fear; the Hokage with them. It was kind of frustrating, and reminded him of old episodes in the old country, where it seemed like everyone was afraid to fight, even with their family members being taken away from them and their villages bombed.

Back to Suna then. Back to the hot desert and a cool air conditioner. Alec didn't even bother to disguise himself as he stepped outside. He didn't even hide the blood soaked Raikage cloth tied to the Kane Katana. Alec had serious doubts that anyone was going to do anything about him or what he'd done, so there was no longer any use hiding. He left the hood of his black cloak - which was actually much more than a cloak - down as he moved through the streets and towards the village gates. Konoha seemed like a very interesting place when he first arrived, but now it looked like that fire had gone out.

There appeared to be one other person in Konoha at the moment: what appeared to be a kid. This was no ordinary kid. Alec didn't even need to put his radar to it's full potential to see that the kid was stronger than most were supposed to be at his age, since he was lit up like a christmas tree. Interesting. He must have been a prodigy child of some sort to be that strong so young. Who was he? Alec said nothing as he moved, nor did he look in the direction of the child, but eyes of chakra were constantly watching even if it didn't seem they were.
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:51 pm

OOC:

Daruma shifts around a bit, feeling uncomfortable. The town was indeed barren, as he had noted previously, yet it felt almost... too empty. The usual bustle of random people around the streets stopped entirely, and all shops were closed. He had left all of his items in his storage locker at home, and found it odd that nobody was around. Waving his arms, he slowly spins, projecting his voice. "Hello? Is anyone out there?" The most populated village in all of the world was simply... Empty.

Master Sensory:

Finally, the small boy had picked up a sound. A subtle one, but a sound none the less. Waving in the general direction of the sound, he held up his left hand, as to not show the strange markings on his skin. "Hey sound! What happened to everyone!" Daruma called out, hoping that it was a person, not just an animal or some object falling from wind. Biting his cheek, he hopes that it is indeed a person, and a kind one at that.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Alec was out in the open. As he was the only other person in Konoha, or appeared to be anyway, he wasn't trying to hide his presence. It seemed as if the summit wasn't going to happen. This country started to seem like the old one. He wasn't picking up on anyone else alive with the radar in the entire country. What was it with these so-called shinobi? Did they all run away in the face of danger?

"Go home, kid. No one is here. They all ran away scared. You're wasting your time..."

This was Alec's response to the kid's question. The more the radar began to scan this kid, the more... familiar... he began to seem for some reason. Something was strange about him, but Alec couldn't put his finger on it. It made his brows furrow in thought while still continuing to head towards the village gates.

The left hand clutching his polished walking stick tapped the instrument along the ground as he walked, coming off to ordinary folk as just a blind man. Something was strange about the kid, but Alec wasn't going to rack his brains trying to figure it out. He didn't want to be in this dead boring village anymore, when it had started off so action packed. Fights everywhere. The Hokage not being one to sit in an office and coming down into the village to inspect things personally. Now, it was just... dead. The desert was looking better and better as he got near the exit...
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Daruma watches as the man who he was actually talking to walks away, after leaving a remark about him being a child. "Where are you even going?" He called after the man, noticing now that he appeared to be blind. Catching up to the man, Daruma asks, puzzled, "Why are you the only one here? Where is everyone? Where are you going to?"
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:33 am

"You ask alot of questions of someone you don't even know, kid."

The kid was close now. Everyone gave off a scent; their own individual one, as well as those belonging to a specific clan. For instance, someone in the Uchiha Clan always smelled of fire. A Suiton user would naturally smell like water, or the sea. Even Medical chakra seemed to have it's own scent. One of the benefits of his chakra radar was that though blinded, Alec's other senses were boosted to nearly super human levels. He'd spent enough time around people to differentiate certain scents, and the one he began to pick up on as the boy got closer was nearly unmistakeable.

"Why is there no one here, except me? I don't know. Perhaps they all ran away in fear when they found out who I was. Where am I going? Through that big gate up ahead."

Why wouldn't Alec be able to sniff out someone else in the clan he was in? Yes, ever Dark Release had a scent. But this kid couldn't possibly be part of the Kurayami Clan, could he? The chakra radar would scan every inch of this kid; every inch of visible skin, specifically his hands. When the 2 diamond shapes became visible, there was no mistaking it. Alec's face turned somewhat grim. He thought he'd seen the last of that accursed clan. The fact that there was a kid with that much chakra in him now meant that perhaps the clan was thriving again. Alec smelled the air several times.

Chakra Radar:

"...You... smell like the Dark. You a part of the Kurayami clan by any chance?..."
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Daruma looks at the man, puzzled by what a Kurayami was. He had no knowledge of being part of this clan, though maybe this man knew something about it. "I'm not sure what clan I'm actually part of." The boy sighs, the pain of the past being brought back to him. "I wasn't really supposed to be born, so I may be of a couple clans. All I know is I have these diamonds on my hand, that I can do special ninjutsu with." The child holds up his hand, showing both diamonds to the man, forgetting that he was actually blind. "You may not be able to see it.. But it's there. I've had it since I can remember."

Rolling his shoulders, Daruma looks down at his feet, pondering who this man was, and why people would run if they heard of him. "Who are you, anyway? You seem really scary, but I don't see why a village would run in fear of you." Returning his gaze to the walking stick of the man, staring off into space. "I'm really lonely here. I'm looking for my brother. Last place I'd seen him was in Kumogakure, so I think I might head there." Nodding to himself, he looks at the gate. "How is it there? I've never been there myself, I was born in Sunagakure."
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:43 am

"Kurayami... Identified by the 2 diamond shapes on the palm. The accursed clan created by devious means which was all but wiped out..."

It was confirmed. The kid was a part of that clan... Yes, Alec saw the diamonds on the kid's palm even before he'd showed them to him. The grim look remained as Alec stopped walking. He thought he'd finished them all off... Yet here was another in this new country, just a kid, but with the chakra of an S ranked nin, or at the very least, A rank; an educated guess. Alec wasn't an "official" member of clan Kurayami, but the clan's history was quite disgusting in his opinion, and he'd see them all dead. Or at least, he thought he did.

The kid asked who Alec was and said that he seemed scary, but didn't see why the whole village would run in fear of him. He said he had a brother in Kumo - or, the hole in the ground that used to be Kumo - and that he would head out there looking for him. That would be a pretty pointless trip, seeing as there was nothing left of the village but a wasteland. Alec wasn't going to let on to that last fact. The kid said he'd never been to Kumo since he was born in Suna, where Alec himself was headed, where his Grand daughter was Kage, and where several of his friends resided.

Alec too had diamonds on the palm of his hand. He pointed his palm at the kid to show him that they had the same marks. But, this wasn't the only reason he pointed his hand in the kid's direction. The diamonds would likely be the last thing he saw. A large flash of fire erupted from Alec's sleeve, along with a very loud pop sound. The kid most likely had no knowledge of guns, or Hidden Blades, so he wouldn't recognize or realize what was happening until it was much too late. With the Hidden Gun firing directly at his face from this close, it would be next to impossible for an unaware victim of the concealed firearm to dodge. With the chances of getting out of the way little to none, should the bullet composed of solid chakra impact the kid's face, it would turn his head into a substance that resembled spaghetti sauce, immediately ending his life. Alec, having killed scores of Kurayami in the past, told himself he'd never see another member of that accursed clan alive, be it old, young, male or female.

Hidden Gun:

"Nothin' personal kid, just business..."

Chakra: 970/1,000
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:25 pm

OOC:
Daruma looks at the diamonds on the mans palms, that looked about the same as his. "Hey, maybe you could teach me how to use mine bette-"

Master Sensor:

Hearing and seeing a subtle object beneath the man's wrist was beyond an easy task at this range, so the young boy jumps to the left, putting all of his power into his legs to avoid the object coming out of the man's wrist. Looking at man's chest, sparing no time, he yells "We're the only ones left, and you try to kill me? When my guard is down?" Daruma is disgusted that someone from his own clan would even try to do something like this. "Goodbye. You won't be seeing me around, and I hope I won't be seeing you." Running as fast as he could back into the village, he makes sure to put objects such as houses and shops between the gaps between the man and him. There was no way he was being hit by one of those bullets.

Daruma simply returned to the forest, his resolve to get out of the city becoming final. Only now did he realize that the diamonds on his palms were special, as he was just about killed for having them.

~Leave Thread~
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:44 pm

OOC:

Misfire, huh? That was fine. A huge hole was blown into the ground. Maybe the kid did have knowledge of guns, or maybe he just got really lucky. He said something else before he turned to run away.... there wasn't going to be any running away. A sarcastic grin appeared on Alec's face, the same grin that upon his lips when he assassinated the Raikage.

"Who said I was one of you?..."

Lightning Release Armor flared to life like fireworks, surrounding Alec's form in electricity the very instant the kid turned to run. As it increased his top speed by 60 MPH, Alec didn't even have to put much effort into closing in on the fleeing kid, unsheathing the Blind Fury Sword from it's hidden walking stick housing. Alec was upon the kid in the blink of an eye, so quickly that it looked to Alec that the kid traveled in slow motion. Holding the weapon in a stabbing fashion, the stick sword was swung from down low on an upward arc, aiming for the kid's behind. If successful, the razor sharp weapon would begin at the groin and end through the top of his head, effectively cutting him in half.

Blind Fury Stick Sword:

Lightning Release Armor:

There wouldn't be any escaping. If the kid didn't have some sort of technique that would grant him speed equal to or greater than that of which Alec's armor gave him (260 mph, according to the speed table located here) - something which Alec seriously doubted - he was finished. Sensory techniques, if he possessed such, would probably register that Alec was coming, but the kid's body would not be fast enough to react to the sword about to cut him in half.

Chakra: 940/1,000
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:57 pm

OOC:

Daruma soils his pants, only to be sliced. Though before he dies, he sings a poem.

"Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, people believed that Alec was a douchebag"
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:36 am

OOC:

"Been called worse than that, kid. Enjoy the void with the rest of your kind."

Alec slid to a stop after cutting the kid in half, turning to watch 2 equal halves fall over to either side and decorate the ground with his innards. He disengaged the Armor, flicked off the excess blood and guts from the stick sword and re-sheathed it back into it's walker housing. Another Kurayami dead. He wondered if there were any more in this new world, but with the way things were looking, it wasn't likely. Alec didn't enjoy killing kids, obvious by the frown that appeared on his face, but, that person there couldn't exactly be called a kid.

Alec was sure to loot the fallen Kurayami Clan Member's remains before turning and continuing towards the front gates. 2 people had died here to his hands. The old country all over again, there was no use hiding and concealing himself; there would be no retaliation, no justice, even with folk that bragged and boasted about how they were "the best," and "the most powerful this and that." It seemed nobody cared, which was boring. Oh well. Back to the desert he would head.

/Exit/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barren Wasteland [ Open ]   Barren Wasteland [ Open ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barren Wasteland [ Open ]
Page 1 of 1