Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill] Empty
PostSubject: Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill]   Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:33 am

It was a little unorthodox for her to take a squad or even a private student given there were more than enough eligible Jounin wandering around the village these days, but it was another excuse to get out of the office and escape the piles upon piles of paperwork. Really, who knew taking care of an entire village could be so boring? Not her, that was for sure. She needed a secretary or something… yes, that was an idea, and she would get right on that as soon as this was done with.

She had sent a letter out to her student, Rie Kaneko, earlier in the day which had been delivered via a Genin carrier. The letter had been short, rather to the point, and simple:

Rie Kaneko,
I hope you are well on this fine day. I have chosen you as my private student and would like to meet with you later in the day around five o’clock. If you are able please send word back with the carrier who is delivering this message to you on if you will meet with me and meet me at the smallest training grounds at the appropriate time.

Sincerely,
Lady Kazekage

The last part of the message had been more for politeness than the chance for actual refusal; because really, who would say no to the Kazekage? The whole letter had been rolled up and stamped with the Iki clan seal for authentication purposes. The last thing she wanted after all was for her new student to believe that this was some sort of hoax. The time she had chosen was for a simple enough purpose: the heat of the day would have begun to fade by that point making it more comfortable to be out for longer periods of time, as well as ensuring that her new student had more than enough time to receive the letter and prepare for the meeting.

If Rie hadn’t refused then Mitsukai would be positioned on top of a rather large rock formation; one that stood nearly ten feet tall at the highest point. This particular point had been worn smooth by years of being battered by sand and wind and therefore was comfortable enough to sit upon. Mitsukai had traded in her traditional robes and hat for a more comfortable and lighter outfit: a white top with long sleeves and which went down to her knees in the back with a gradual a-line in the front; the neckline of the shirt being trimmed in red with the Iki clan symbols in red on the sides of the skirt-like flowy portion. Over this she wore a sleeveless black cotton vest that had the Iki clan symbol embroidered on the back of it in red which was held to her body by a thick red ribbon that went around her waist and trailed down with the flow of her shirt. Beneath this was a pair of black shorts that went about halfway down her thighs; around her right thigh was tied her pouch with her weapons and around the left was her Sunagakure headband. Feet were planted in a pair of black open-toed shinobi sandals. Her long red hair was pulled back in a ponytail with only a few loose stands of bangs hanging down over her silver colored eyes. Nearby her was her scythe which was folded into its more docile form – she didn’t think she’d need it but she never went anywhere without it.

And so she waited while contemplating exactly what all she hoped to achieve with this first meeting: she at least wanted to get to know a bit about her student and perhaps see a demonstration of what her new student was capable of. Yes, that sounded like the perfect plan…
Back to top Go down
Rie
Genin
Genin
Rie

PostSubject: Re: Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill]   Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:15 am

A golden sun showered it's warmth on the land below as a young woman sat on the grass. Considering her clan's past, it made sense that Rie loved the rays of the largest star and soaked them up whenever she could. Her black hair reflected the light brilliantly as her eyes closed in relaxation. Her attire was the usual red shirt that came up above her bust. Two red sleeves covered her arms and her red shorts stopped at the middle of her thigh. White trim covered the entire outfit and black high heels completed it. The standard ninja pouch was strapped to her right thigh and her head band was tied just above her right sleeve. Her long hair flowed gently down her back as she sat and simply listened to the peaceful sound that surrounded her. The breeze made a soft noise and the footsteps of the busy streets could be heard in the distance. It was truly a day of relaxtion for the young shinobi, one of the few that she allowed herself.

That was until a Genin ran up and handed her a scroll. She smiled and nodded with thanks as he let her know that is was from the Kazekage. What would a Kage want with a Genin like her? Curiosity was the dominant expression on her face as the Genin stood there while she read. The message itself was short and too the point. Apparently, Lord Mitsukai wanted Rie as her personal student. Her eyes widened with shock as she looked to the Genin in front of her. "I....I don't have a scroll to send back, but tell her I said thank you and I will absolutely be there!" She spoke a little to fast, but the young boy and understood and ran off into the village. Rie was once again left to her thoughts, but they were of a different nature. She couldn't help feel a little anxiety about the upcoming meeting with a Kage. Would the kage be kind or strict? They had never met in person, so Rie didn't really know what to expect.

Shaking her head to erase those thoughts, she darted off into the house. It was already four o'clock, so she had to hurry. She ran to a mirror and made sure she was presentable. She took a deep breathe while fixing the few stray strands of hair on her forehead. "Mom, I have to go for a while. I'll be back later!" She yelled as she walked out the door, closing it behind her. Luckily, the training grounds weren't far away, so she could walk and still have plenty of time. She started down the road, thinking as she headed that direction. Would she impress the kage? Did the kage know much about her clan's abilities? She wanted to be sure she was respectful as well, as insulting a kage was not a smart move.

With her mind running one hundred miles per hour, she didn't realize how close she had gotten until she saw the entrance to the training grounds. She took one last deep breathe to calm herself as he entered, immediately looking around for the kage. She was ten minutes early, but she had a feeling that the woman was already here. After only a few minutes of looking, she saw the leader of the village sitting upon a rock. She approached with a smile and a bow. "Hello Lord Mitsukai, I am Rie Kaneko. You sent me a message earlier about meeting, so here I am." She couldn't help but show a little bit of the nerves she was feeling, but it would pass with a little conversation. At least, she hoped it would.

Raiton C-B Training: 633/1000
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill]   Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:42 am

There were certain things that left good impressions with Mitsukai and one of those things had to be promptness: she didn’t tolerate laziness or fools. Therefore, she was very pleased to see her student not just on time, but early. A smile crossed Mitsukai’s face, erasing the emotionless expression that had been there just moments before, a smile that was genuine and kind. She took in the other female’s appearance using that to calculate where her strengths and weaknesses might lay – information that would come in handy during training so she could mold the other female into a fine shinobi.

“Hello Rie. Please, call me Mitsukai. The proper title thing is still taking some time to get used to.”, she said with a soft chuckle as she stood up and jumped off of the boulder to land on the ground nearby: she then used the large boulder much like a leaning post as she rested her shoulder against it with her arms folded across her chest. Yes, bowing was something that she didn’t feel she would ever get used to because she never had pictured herself above anyone, and being called Lady anything was something she also wasn’t sure she would ever get used to. “I figured for our first meeting we could take some time to get to know each other, and perhaps a demonstration to see what you’re capable of so I know what I’m working with.”

“I’ll go first if that makes things easier… I specialize in Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, I have mastered Senjutsu, and I’m very fluent in the usage of Fuuinjutsu. I’m also more than capable of usage of Suiton, Raiton, Fuuton, and finally… creating them all into Thunderstorm Release. I graduated from the Academy at the age of seven years old and have made it my goal to protect this village since then. I have slaughtered bandits, serial killers, murderers, muggers, as well as have done the little tasks that tend to aggravate Genin so much such as delivering the mail and painting walls.” She smiled a little more at that. “I have little tolerance for fools or idiots, but will reward hard work and dedication. I don’t expect perfection I simply expect the best effort that can be given. I never dreamed or aimed to one day become Kazekage, I simply had aimed at becoming the strongest I could be to keep my family and village safe. However, now that I am Kazekage I plan to do everything in my power to make my villagers proud to call themselves members of Sunagakure.” That about summed her up; what she was capable of, what she had done, what she would and wouldn’t tolerate, and finally her dreams, hopes, and motivations: it all sounded like a good example and a decent place to start.

So, with her own little introduction out of the way she became silent and waited for Rie to explain about herself while hoping her bluntness of what she would expect of the female hadn’t un-nerved her too badly: Mitsukai just didn’t believe in sugar coating.
Back to top Go down
Rie
Genin
Genin
Rie

PostSubject: Re: Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill]   Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:31 am

The woman smiled, which immediately helped the nerves that were probably obvious. She asked to be called just Mitsukai, which was fine with Rie. Manners and proper names were second nature to her, but it wasn't to most people. She could understand how it might be odd. Mitsukai jumped off the rock and leaned against it, speaking as she did so. The first meeting would just be introductions and a little demonstration. Rie's nerves were completely gone, as that was something she was more than capable of handling. Her new sensei then started speaking, explaining the multitude of things she could do as a shinobi. Rie listened intently, making sure to make a few mental notes as she went along. The first thing that stuck out to her was the fact that like Rie, she was able to combine three elements into a Kekkei Tota. The ability was actually rather rare unless it was a part of a clan's abilities.

The next part that jumped out at her was the fact that the woman standing in front of her graduated from the academy at the age of seven. It was hard to believe someone so young could graduate the academy. She didn't graduate until she was eleven. The young Kaneko couldn't help but smile at the entire last half of what she said. They were very similar in some ways. The hard work, dedication, and intolerance for fools were things they both believed strongly in. The more this woman spoke, the more Rie was sure they would get along just fine. Once she had finished speaking, it was Rie's turn to share a little bit about herself.

"Well, I specialize in Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu. I can use Katon, Raiton, Fuuton, and combine them all into Plasma Release. I graduated the academy at the age of eleven, which is when my kekkei genkai activated. I love people and laughing. I don't like rudeness or ignorance. I am also very dedicated to my shinobi duties and I hope to one day become a great ninja. Maybe I will even lead the medical corps of Suna. I haven't done many missions, but I hope to change that in the near future. I think that's it..." She said with a smile as she awaited a response from the Kazekage. As she waited, she admired the woman's clothes, noting that she liked her taste.

Raiton C-B Training: 633 + 410 = 1043/1000 Complete
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill]   Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:57 am

Mitsukai was quite glad to see the other female relax instead of become more nervous over her rather blunt way of speaking. She already had figured that she and the female would get along rather well, and that feeling increased when she listened to the female speak and realized they were very much alike. Mitsukai was quite pleased she had personally selected Rie and figured the Genin would go on to greatness with the proper help. She listened as the female explained her abilities, including her ability to utilize Plasma Release, as well as go on a little about herself.

Mitsukai nodded when the female finished speaking. “I think we’ll get along fine, then. I might not be able to help so much in the area of medical ninjutsu, but I can help you along your way to greatness where ninjutsu is concerned.” Mitsukai shifted more comfortable against the boulder before continuing on. “I do, however, plan on doing some traveling in the near future between some of the villages and you’re more than welcome to come with me – perhaps you’ll even find someone willing to help further your studies.”

Figuring she might as well explain the way she worked she added, “Also, I want to let you know that normally, when I pick students, I keep them well into them being ranked to Special Jounin: this way if they choose to further expand their knowledge in an area I’m familiar with I can help them personally. I take a great deal of interest in my students, including their well-being.” Her gentle smile returned once more to her face. “With that said if you ever find yourself in need of anything, or in a nasty position, don’t hesitate to ask for my help… that’s what I’m here for.”
Back to top Go down
Rie
Genin
Genin
Rie

PostSubject: Re: Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill]   Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Rie was ecstatic as she listed to Mitsukai. The kage seemed like a perfect example of the type of ninja that she wanted to be. She smirked as she continued, nodding her head at the comment about traveling. She had no problems with visiting other places. The next part mad the Kankeo clan member became even more excited. She was truly blessed to get such attention from the Kage of her village. She obviously takes her duties as a mentor seriously, which made sense. The next few sentences caught her off guard. She didn't expect this much dedication with the Kage bring a very busy person.

"Thank you! The same applies to you, though I doubt you will need my help." She said a genuine express on her face. She was very happy with the way this going and she would be just as dedicated to her studies. "I can't help but thank you. I know you must be busy." She hoped that wasn't awkward, but it was her nature. Not that she would change it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill]   Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad One's First Meeting[Squad One or Invite][Training][No-Kill]
Page 1 of 1