Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ] Empty
PostSubject: A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]   A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Kyoko, humming quietly to herself, began her slow, and annoying walk to the training terraces. The previous day, Daiko had let her know that he had something to show her. She wasn't sure what it was, really. The kid was so unpredictable that he could be proposing to her, or trying to kill her. "Maybe he'll propose to me... Then try to beat me to death with the ring..." She mumbled to herself, pulling her carved rock out of her pocket, and looking at it, running her thumb along it's smooth surface before slipping it back into her pocket. She gently rapped her knuckles on her mask at her hip, before looking up into the sky, as she was usually apt to do. "Daiko..." She mumbled to herself, closing her eyes, and sighing, "I think... I love you." Opening her eyes again, Kyoko let out a breath, and continued her walk to the meeting place, trying to quell the growing feeling of anxiety at whatever was going to go down today.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]   A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Daiko stretches his arms, looking at the stacks of paper on his desk. Being Raikage is a lot of work. He yawned, and walked out of the building, to the place where he would be meeting his friend Kyoko. He takes detours around the village, being greeted by people that now know him as the Raikage rather than just Daiko. This bothered him a bit, but he wouldn't let it get into his head. Speeding up to a jog, he notices that the training terraces are coming into view. This was the place he had asked that rowdy girl, Kyoko to come meet him. Hopefully she was here, and not late like she usually was. When he arrived, he saw her laying on the dirt, looking sad. When she sat up, he decided to sneak behind her. Being quiet, he moves with the sound of a shadow. When he makes it to her back, he gives her a large hug from behind, cuddling into her neck for good measure. "How are you Kyoko? I have some exciting news~" He continues to pull himself closer to her, happy that there is nobody around to see him. Daiko was used to being serious.

Daiko squeezes her with his hug, and smiles a bit. "Remember when you and I were still children? You tried to punch me because I touched your boob..." He giggles as he squeezes one once more, prepared to take a hit that she will give to him as punishment.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]   A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Suddenly, before she even noticed anything, Daiko was around her, giving her a hug from behind somehow, pulling her close to his body, causing her to shiver slightly. "How are you Kyoko? I have some exciting news~" He said, proceeding to  pull himself closer to her, happy that there is nobody around to see him. Kyoko was really confused, used to Daiko being serious, and mean to her, treating her like a child. The black haired Kage, whom she still assumed was Jounin, squeezes her with his hug, and she could feel him smile a little bit, against her neck. "Remember when you and I were still children? You tried to punch me because I touched your boob..." He said, and Kyoko simply nodded. She remembered the day really well, since that was the first friend that she made, and even the first person to show her kindness. "I totally would have hit you... But, what did you bring me here for?" The red haired Kuron asked, but, suddenly, her friend giggled, squeezing one of her boobs, taking her by surprise, but, instead of hitting him, she simply let out a noise, turning bright red, crossing her arms over her chest, and making a pouty face up at him.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]   A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Daiko sees her make a pouting face, and he ruffles her hair, sitting in front of her. He looks at her in the eyes and grins. "You know I'm the Raikage now..." He looks down at her, and kisses her forehead. "I learnt some new jutsu~ It's lightning jutsu" He stands up, and looks at her. Ruffling her hair he asks her, "We should have a spar right now, so I can see how strong you've become."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]   A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Looking at her, Daiko ruffles her hair, and moves to sit in front of her, grinning at her, his purple eyes shining with life. "You know I'm the Raikage now..." He says softly, and she flushes. Was she just groped by a Kage!? He kisses her forehead, and tells her about he learned some new lightning jutsu, and she perked up, with her love for lightning soon becoming prominent. He stands up, and she hops up too, and he ruffles her hair. "We should have a spar right now, so I can see how strong you've become." He says, and she nods to him. "B-But... Daik- Uhm... Raikage-sama..." She mumbles softly, looking to him with kitty eyes. "I-I..." She moves up against him, and nuzzles his nose, and gives him a soft kiss, before driving her palm foreward, attempting to hit him in the chest, her defenseless visage soon turning to one of cockiness, the same way it had 4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]   A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Kyoko stands up with Daiko, and she gives him a soft kiss. 'Hmm... Just like four years ago...' he remembered what came after the tender kiss, and focused his chalkra into his back, coating him with an armor almost instantly. As her palm makes contact with his armor, he channels his chalkra into it, causing it to give her 2nd degree burns, and numb her hand for a bit. He jumps back, channeling raiton chalkra into his hand and creating a hound. This creature runs at the speed of a Jounin, and will give Kyoko some 2nd degree burns if she is hit. As he controls this hound toward her, he shoots six fireballs that contain shuriken. Daiko does a flip backwards, and continues to control the fireballs and electric hound, and winks at the girl about to be hit with them

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]   A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Suddenly, there was a burning sensation in her hand, and she couldn't move it. Raiton!? That asshole! That was her shtick. Watching, he made a lightning hound, that, as she soon noticed, ran much faster than she could sprint. About to brace her body and take it, she remembers her mask, and, channeling chakra into it, makes a large shield of pure raiton chakra in front of herself with a smirk, and, knowing this battle could get messy anytime soon, made a clone, and touched it, covering it's body in lighting. Sending the Kyoko at him to fight hand to hand, she got ready to dodge if she had to.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]   A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:05 pm

Daiko hops away, done with the fight.

[leave thread ; - ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]   A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Test of Skill [ Private || Daiko ]
Page 1 of 1