Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uno Natake
Commander General
Uno Natake

Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only]   Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Mission Taken – Machete Massacre:

Most weren’t so open with who they allowed in their village, let alone who they allowed to do jobs and missions for them, but Uno had been open with everyone since the day she had taken the Commander General position provided they were friend and not foe. This seemed to be quite a good thing too as Miyuki and Suna had just very recently killed not one serious threat to the village but two. They had proven themselves before that even when they took out some bandits who were intending on robbing the merchant caravans as they traveled through, and who had been about to rape a defenseless female.

So, when a member of Wolfpack (the Hanagakure version of Anbu Black Ops) came into her office and closed the door for privacy, only to inform her of yet another masked individual whom was terrorizing her village the thought crossed her mind to ask Miyuki and Suna to take care of it. However, she just as quickly dismissed the thought because she didn’t want them to get the impression she was using them: she’d handle this one herself personally.

Therefore Uno glanced to the clock on the wall, judging just how much long Hatsumomo would be babysitting her daughter Chiyoe before the pair would be showing up to kidnap her for dinner – she had a good two hours left. Plenty of time to kick some bad guy ass. Plus, though she would never admit it out loud, she was kind of looking forward to the chance to stretch her legs a bit since it had been quite a while since she had seen any sort of action. ”I’ll take care of it myself...” A whine in the corner coming from the large white wolf laying there who had lifted her head up upon hearing that there would be some fighting going down caused Uno to add, ”Rather, Frost and I will handle it.” The Wolfpack member nodded, bowed, and then left while Uno stood up and gathered up her weapons and supplies: if this masked terror was as strong as the previous two murderers to attack then she would have to pull out all the stops – plus, she never liked to go into battle un-prepared anymore since she had a daughter she had to think about.

Frost:

”Come on Frost, I don’t want to waste any time… we have to get the whole way to the residential district. Something tells me it’s going to be chaos and hell down there.”, she spoke as she moved, exiting out of her office via the door so that Frost could follow her. The wolf did without wasting any sort of time and the door shut automatically behind the pair: useful Fuuinjutsu seals were useful. The pair made their way through the administrative building which Uno noticed was quite a bit busier than usual – people were rushing to and fro as units were dispatched to help contain the situation and get the civilians to safety. ”Commander! Are you going out alone?!”

”No, I’m going with Frost. It’s best this way… if I have to get explosive its best no one else is around to get in the way. Just work on getting the civilians out of the way and as clear from the area as possible. I’ll give the all clear when the targets been neutralized.” While Uno was a fair and even generous leader her people knew better than to argue with her, especially when it came to situations like this. So while the officer didn’t agree with her approach he kept his opinion to himself and just gave her a nod while keeping himself tight lipped.

”We’ll be fine. Just take care of my people.” Uno would call over her shoulder as her and Frost made their way out of the administrative building and started moving through the back alleys as the pair used them as a short cut to get to the district currently being terrorized without having to worry about being slowed by the crowds on the main streets.

Word Count: 679 / 900
Back to top Go down
Uno Natake
Commander General
Uno Natake

PostSubject: Re: Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only]   Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 7:54 pm

”Alright, Frost. Here’s the deal: when we arrive on the scene I want you to look out for anyone else, okay? Make sure there’s no civilians hiding, or worse any enemies lurking around. Considering what I was debriefed on when it came to the two murderers Suna Hari and Miyuki Kamizuki dealt with this guy is likely going to be harder to kill than your average Joe. I’m probably going to have to blow him up and I don’t want to accidentally kill any of my people in the process.” The wolf, Frost, nodded and Uno knew she completely understood. Frost not only knew how to understand multiple human languages but could speak them as well: though she often didn’t bother. Uno knew Frost wouldn’t fail her in this task either, which was precisely why she had given it to her: Frost would always have her back and there was almost no one else she trusted to do so.

Therefore, as they arrived at the scene of the crime with the scent of blood in the air mixed in with screams of terror and general chaos, Frost darted off to the right to begin running her way around the area in search of any other enemies or civilians to terrified to run or trying to hide. Uno, meanwhile, focused her attention on the enemy: a masked individual whose mask reminded her of one worn during certain sports and whom was wielding a rather giant machete. There was a stench around this individual that Uno couldn’t quite place: something watery, yet wrong. Perhaps a corpse that had rotted while floating? She didn’t know, and she wasn’t going to try and figure that puzzle out just now.

”Hey jackass. Why don’t you fight someone who will give you an actual challenge or are you some kind of bitch?” She was taunting him on purpose; she wanted his attention focused completely on her and no one else – especially not Frost who was now running past with a civilian on her back who was holding on for dear life. Sure enough it was Uno who Jason turned his attention onto. He moved toward her with the kind of walking speed and grace known of killers yet Uno felt no fear: she would handle him as she handled any threat to her village – with destructive force.

With her enemy approaching her Uno focused on her explosive chakra: explosion release. The scent of gunpowder filled the air around her as she prepared a jutsu she hadn’t had to use in a while. She raised her right hand and fired in quick succession five explosive release bullets. Each bullet impacted the individual, knocking him back with each hit, and yet none of them stopped him: he just kept walking forward while tightening the grip on his machete.

Explosion Release – Bullet Jutsu:

Uno had been right: her enemy wasn’t going to die as easily as a normal one would. This was going to take some doing.

Word Count: 496 | 1,175 / 900
Chakra: 1,000 – 20 = 980
Back to top Go down
Uno Natake
Commander General
Uno Natake

PostSubject: Re: Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only]   Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 8:10 pm

With her bullet jutsu having done little to no damage to her enemy she found herself having to dodge out of the way as, upon getting within swinging distance, Jason raised up his machete and took a slash at her. She could tell, even while dodging, that the strength and speed with which he wielded his blade he would have cleaved her head clearly in half had she been caught in his attack. Jason simply turned and began to move toward her again: no amount of dodging his attacks was going to stop him from trying to kill Uno – that is, unless a better target presented itself which hadn’t happened.

Thinking quickly, and knowing that with what she was going to use next she needed some distance between herself and Jason, she back flipped several times while he kept walking toward her. With each back flip she called forth more explosion release chakra in preparation of her next attack: she was going to go big for this one. As she landed after her last back flip, facing her enemy who was now several yards away from her, Uno put her hands together and then released the chakra in a rain of explosion release bullets: 250 to be exact which was shot one after another in very rapid succession like a machine gun – which was exactly what the jutsu was named after.

Explosion Release – Machine Gun:

A single bullet from this jutsu wasn’t very damaging, however as Jason kept walking toward her instead of fleeing or dodging, it allowed many bullets to start hitting the same spot. This caused a great deal of damage to begin to occur right in his stomach area where she had been aiming. By the time Jason seemed to realize something was wrong – which was when he was roughly three yards away from her since he had kept walking toward her the entire time – it was too late. With the last burst of bullets from the jutsu she ‘cut’ him completely in half; both halves crumpling to the ground.

This didn’t stop him though. Even without legs Jason began to drag himself along the ground toward her, dragging his machete with him as he went – nothing seemed to dissuade his lust for blood and death. Uno didn’t have time to think, instead she gathered even more explosion release chakra in preparation for ending this once and for all: if this didn’t finish him she didn’t know what would. Once more she placed her palms, together, toward Jason. Instead of creating a bunch of small bullets however she created a single powerful rocket. With Jason about two yards away Uno fired, hitting him dead center and sending herself flying off of her feet and backwards.

Explosion Release – Rocket Launcher:

As Jason was blown into pieces – which rained from the sky and covered the air in blood and other matter – Uno landed roughly on her ass several yards away. Frost came to a sudden stop nearby her seconds later, and another ranked officer arrived on the scene who held his hand out to Uno who took it and was helped off of her feet. ”Are you alright, Commander?”

”I’m fine. Let’s get this cleaned up so these people can return to their homes before nightfall hits. I need to go shower so that I’m not covered in blood when it comes time for dinner with my daughter… Let me know if anything else comes up.”

”Will do Commander.”

Uno nodded, turned, and left the scene with Frost following behind her: she didn’t see Jason coming back after being blown into many little pieces.

Word Count: 600 | 1,775 / 900
Chakra: 980 – 25 – 25 = 930

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only]   Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Matters into her own Hands [Mission Thread][Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mirai no Kuni :: Hanagakure no Sato-
Jump to: