Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 1:59 pm

The trip to the hotel wasn’t all that long – it was fairly close to the building they were just in since it was mostly reserved for dignitaries and special guests. Commander Uno seemed to like to keep her guests close in case they needed her for something. The suite Miyuki had been given indefinitely upon arrival was on the topmost floor. It comprised of a living area with plush furniture, a kitchen that was fully stocked, and in between the two was a dining table that seated four. Off of the living area were four separate doors: three of which went to bedrooms filled with comfortable and plush furniture while the fourth door went to a bathroom equipped with a tub deep enough and large enough to go swimming in. Each bedroom had its own theme; Miyuki haven’t chosen the one which was pink and gold. Off of the living area was also a set of double doors which led to a private spacious balcony. Every door required a passcard to gain entrance through which was precisely what Miyuki would pull from her pocket as they arrived outside of the door which was labeled ‘313’.

”I’ve got the other passcard inside you can have. They gave me two when I claimed the room.” She would swipe the passcard, causing the little light next to the door handle to change from red to green and a soft beep to occur. She twisted the handle and stepped inside, leaving the door open for Suna to follow. ”Commander Uno has the staff keeping the place pretty stocked food wise, she also said room service was allowed provided no one went overboard. There’s a maid who comes every morning at noon – I like to sleep in when I can so I asked her to come later…”

Miyuki would make her way over to the kitchen counter, picking up a gold colored envelope and opening it up, pulling from it the other passcard. ”This one’s yours. All the doors into the suite, including the ones on the balcony, require this to get in.” She would hand the card out toward Suna to take, adding on as she did so, ”The room is ours as long as we want to stay. Indefinitely is how Commander Uno put it.”

With her free hand she would point toward the doors in the room in turn as she spoke, ”That one is mine… I liked the pink and gold scheme it had going. Those other two are bedrooms as well; each one has a different them. The last room is a bathroom: it’s got a tub big enough to swim in and a shower with eight different shower heads!”

Wordcount: 452
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 2:30 pm

Suna left the General's office and followed Miyuki to the large, spacious pad that they would be living in. She showed him around, pointing out the bedrooms, the bathroom and how it had a tub large enough to go diving in, fitted with 8 different kinds of shower heads, and even a balcony that let him take a good look around the village. Suna stared long, memorizing the streets and the village's layout. She said there was plenty to eat along with room service, and that a maid came around to clean everyday.

She gave Suna the spare card, and pointed out the room that she'd be sleeping in. Suna decided that he'd take the room closest to the bathroom, opening the door to float inside and take a look around. He took off his gourd to lie on the comfortable-looking bed, letting out a long sigh. Well, at least he'd sleep good at night.

After settling into the room, Suna floated out and into the kitchen. After unhooking his mask somewhat, Suna helped himself to a couple of big sandwiches with 2 different meats, lettuce and ranch dressing. He washed them down with fresh water. He was plenty full afterwards and patted his gut.

In the living room, Suna had a chance to sit down for a while after so much moving around, fighting and flying over an ocean. He started thinking about that offer he made Miyuki before; would that be a good idea? The girl had scars. He'd taken a peek and seen them before, back in Sabaku. That meant somebody had done something to her back in the day. This was no joking or laughing matter, she ran the risk of going through nasty headaches just the same as he did, and not everyone survived things like that. The last thing Suna wanted to do was create more suffering for her.

"Hmmmmmmm..." he said, deep in thought after he'd fixed his mask back over his face.

Word Count: 2,472 + 331 = 2,803
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 4:40 pm

Miyuki watched Suna get settled in while she made her way into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and after a bit of digging pulled out some leftovers from the dinner she had had the night before which was in an unmarked white plastic container. After shifting the lid so that a corner of it was open a bit to let some steam to escape she popped in into the microwave, closed the door, and then pressed several buttons before hitting ‘Start’. She waited patiently while the microwave went to work heating up her food and when it beeped she pulled it free and carefully brought it to the table before grabbing herself a set of chopsticks and having herself a seat.

As she ate quietly she watched Suna wander around, even make himself something to eat, before he settled in in the living room. She heard him make a hmming noise which caused her attention to shift back onto him from the delicious leftovers she’d been eating. ”The sound of deep thinking...”, she commented thoughtfully. She didn’t want to pry into what was going through his mind through telepathy and thus she didn’t even try: even though she had such an ability she didn’t like to use it in such a manner. She figured if whatever Suna was thinking about he wanted to share then he would do so out of his own free will, not because she plucked the information out of his head.

So, instead of prying she focused back on the little bit of food she had left in her container; some kind of chicken concoction with sesame seeds sprinkled all over it. She snatched up the last bite between her chopsticks and popped it into her mouth. After she finished chewing up her food she stood up and deposited the whole container, as well as the disposable chopsticks, into the garbage. While she waited to see if Suna responded to her comment she grabbed herself a bottle of water while allowing her own mind to wander a bit: she was still thinking about what he had said earlier, when she had admitted she was a bit envious of him and his flying ability. Would he really teach her something like that? She knew Suna had abilities that most people did not, so she felt a bit honored that he would even think of teaching her some of them.

Wordcount: 405 | 857
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Suna made adjustments to his mask so that it was more comfortable on his face. "Well yeah...." he said. "I know I was joking around a bunch earlier but now that i'm not all wired up I had a chance to think on things... The reason i'm able to fly and float, and move stuff with my mind, it's called "Psychic Release." I think I should be able to teach you how to do it yourself, and you won't have to go through the same stuff I did, but...."

Suna cleared his throat and rubbed a hand through his hair. "...Well, all jokes aside, things could get really personal and weird. You might have to show me some things you never showed anyone, and you may see some things you won't feel comfortable with. A real privacy invasion type of thing. Like, I could look inside your memories and see you naked or something like that..."

Suna cleared his throat again. There was nothing in there to actually clear, he was only doing it out of embarrassment. "...Uh, there's also the migraines. Remember the headache I came down with at the kage summit in the big dark man Alec Kane's mansion that one time? I had that migraine for weeks... worst pain imaginable. While you were gone and I was still in Sabaku, I came up with a... "technique." If I use it on you, there's a chance that it might let you bypass the migraine while we activate your Psychic Release, but... it comes with... "Side effects." I won't lie to you, things could get a little perverted..."

Throat clear. "...Anyways. If this sounds like something that's too much for you, then it's alright. I know something bad happened to you in the past, and I don't wanna add to it. It may sound like i'm just trying to get my jollies off with you or somethin, but seriously, I wouldn't do anything like that towards you, Miyuki. I mean, I like you and all, but taking advantage of a friend isn't my thing..."

It was a good thing he was wearing this mask since what remained of his face was totally red. He kind of expected her to think of him as a little pervert who just was looking for an opportunity to have his way with her. Well, he was a pervert, but he meant every word he'd said...

Word Count: 2,803 + 408 = 3,211
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Miyuki listened as Suna spoke, explaining that while he had been making a lot of jokes earlier on he had had a chance to think on things. He explained that he did the things he could through something he called “Psychic Release” and went on to mention that he should be able to teach her it himself. Suna then cleared his throat, and Miyuki found herself getting a feel as if he were nervous about something: though she continued to give him her undivided attention.

Suna then went on to explain how things could get very personal during the process. She might have to show him things that she had never shown anyone, and that she might see things she wouldn’t feel comfortable with. He said it was a real invasion of privacy and it caused her to think back to everything that had been done to her. She had gone through a lot in the few years she had been held prisoner: terrible and nasty things had been done to her. She had never before told anyone about the things that had happened to her – not in a lot of detail anyway – and the majority of what Emiko had known she knew because she had been the one to examine her and heal the majority of her wounds.

Suna cleared his throat again and then continued on, mentioning another issue with him teaching her Psychic Release: migraines. He mentioned the headache he had had at the Kage Summit, and that he had had that migraine for weeks. However, Suna had come up with a technique of sorts that might help but he mentioned that it had side effects that could cause things to get a bit perverted. Miyuki wasn’t quite sure what to make of that, or what kind of technique would cause such a thing, but at the same time if it would allow her to avoid the horrible migraine that had plagued Suna then it was probably worth it.

Suna continued on by saying that if it all sounded like too much that was alright: he knew something bad had happened to her in the past and he didn’t want to add to it. He said it might sound like he was trying to get his ‘jollies off’ as he had put it with her, but that he wouldn’t try something like that with her: he liked her but taking advantage of a friend wasn’t his thing.

She thought back to all of the things they had been through: including the nasty Okami situation where Suna had often called him a lobster and stuck up for her. She trusted Suna with her life, and she figured that if anyone was going to know about her past at least it would be someone whom she trusted completely. Someone who she also considered a friend: one of the only ones she had. Miyuki made her way out of the kitchen and over to the couch, sitting down nearby Suna, looking at him with bright blue eyes. ”I trust you, Suna. You’re my friend. If anyone’s going to have to see my past, and see the things that happened… then I’d rather it be you than some random person who might judge me for it. I’d still like to learn Psychic Release; even with the warning you gave me of what can happen.”

Wordcount: 565 | 1,422
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 7:45 pm

After his explanation, Miyuki came in and said that she trusted him, because he was her friend. She said if it was anyone looking at her past, than she'd rather it be him over someone random who'd be mean and judging. Suna knew all about those kinds of people all too well. From the sounds of things she was willing to go through the risks and side effects to learn how to do the things he did.

Suna took a deep breath and let it out slow. He caused his sleeved to raise, revealing his forearms and hands. "Ok... well, if you're totally sure about this, then the first thing I should do is find out if your capable of learning," he said, standing up and cracking his knuckles. He stepped around and stood in front of Miyuki as she sat on the couch. "Here's the invasive part I told you about. You might get a headache from this..."

Suna reached out and touched his fingers to either side of her head. He seemed to dive right into her brain...

Miyuki
She was born and raised in a normal fashion. She had a mother, a seamstress, a father, a former member of ANBU and a hunter, and a brother. The father taught them shinobi tricks, making Miyuki and her brother quite formidable. The family would often go to the village to sell things like pelts. Thieves attempted to rob them, but Miyuki's brother punished them with traps.

Some of them decided to take revenge, and a group of men came to their house one night. A fight ensued which ended with their house burning down, their mother being killed, the fate of their father being unknown, and the siblings knocked out and kidnapped. Miyuki woke up into the life of a slave. She would be beaten among other devious things that pissed Suna off, so he didn't really look. It would appear that she was held in some sort of cult, situated in some kind of temple. The life of a slave would continue until rebels from the nearby village set her free... Miuki appeared in Morigakure soon after that, and he began to recognize things. Coach Emiko was looking her over. Miyuki felt safe around her. Then there was that emo lobster pervert Okami Uchiha, looking at her with those eyes; that look on his face. And then he could see himself... Suna Hari, bravely standing up to him, and Miyuki's shock when he'd done so. The rest from that point is history....

In looking at her memories, Miyuki would also be granted to look at his.

Suna Hari

Suna was born simply as a weapon. No affection was shown to the child. He was poked, prodded; studied. There were no hugs, no kisses. Constantly there were tests.  He was labeled "Baby Weapon #0451." When he was old enough to walk, the fighting began. Everyday it was fight, or be killed; pitted against various dangerous wild animals and man-eating insects. Other children would bully him, badger him. His mother and father both looked at him with cold, dead eyes. All they were interested in where his fighting techniques and his performance in a battlefield setting.

Suna, 8 years old:

While testing a new "Sandstorm" type jutsu involving many razor sharp pieces of glass, Suna's face and neck were hideously scarred. His hair and skin were scratched from the surface. Suna nearly died, and his parents almost abandoned him and left him for dead, but for some reason he survived. His hair began to grow back, but even the highest level medic could do nothing for his scars. A whole new level of bullying began, until one day Suna found a gas mask. He vowed to never remove it again, and made his own devices and contraptions to modify it.

With the horrible environment that Suna grew up in, he developed a childish, rude and joking personality. he'd all but given up on the hope of a normal life, and just started saying whatever was on the top of his head. He would rudely insult his "parents" to try and provoke them to attack him, as he'd grown to be a very formidable fighter in all of his years fighting dangerous animals. When he was 10 the adults began to pit the children against each other to weed out the best from the worst. Suna was always pitted against bullies who hated him, and always emerged victorious, having no qualms over taking their lives since he hated them.

When Suna was 13, the small off-the-grid village where the Sabure and Hari clans secretly conducted their "Baby Weapons" research and experiments was raided by their rivals, and a horrible battle took place. Suna knew something like this would happen, and seeing that the village was being over-run and decimated, he hid underneath the sand. Long hours pass... When Suna emerges, almost every one is dead. The entire village is on fire and burning. Suna finds the burnt and mangled remains of his parents, and cannot bring himself to care that they are dead. It is shortly after this that Morigakure ANBU Ops arrive at the remains of the village and take the survivors back to Mori, Suna included.

Finally with a chance to lead a normal life, Suna enrolls in the Mori Shinobi Academy, where other survivors spread rumors about him. Suna doesn't deny them and becomes known as the "Little Terror;" he is loud, rude and perverted. Even so, Suna breezes through his assignments and graduates at the top of the class. Suna is assigned to a squad not long after graduation, where he meets Okami Uchiha, and also Miyuki... and the rest is history.

With memories transferred back and fourth between them, Suna let go of Miyuki's head. He felt wired, like he'd been shocked, but knew it was likely that Miyuki had a headache because of the back and fourth. Suna knew the truth about her now, losing her family like she did, and couldn't help but feel bad for the girl. But the path she traveled lead her to something better, and now she was a sage. She found a friend in Suna, and if she'd read him the way he read her, she should have known by then that he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

"Whew!" he said, flailing his hands a little. "So how do you feel? Headache?"

Word Count: 3,211 + 1,080 = 4,291
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:46 pm

Suna mentioned that the first thing he should do is see if Miyuki was capable of learning (which she hoped she was); which happened to be in the invasive part. He stood up and moved in front of her, placing his hands on her head. Miyuki could tell when Suna was in her head: as a Kamizuki she was very in-tuned mentally already, especially with her telepathy, so she was able to feel that someone was inside of her mind. Sure enough, as Suna began to see her past and all of the horrible things that happened to her, she was able to see his past. While Miyuki had started off with a fairly normal upbringing Suna hadn’t: he had been born to be a weapon: shown no love or affection, no hugs and no kisses. He was bullied from a young age and his parents cared only for his prowess in battle. The reason Suna wore the gas-mask he had on all of the time was due to the scars caused by an accident, one that had left him nearly dead and which had caused his parents to nearly abandon him. Miyuki found herself unable to fault Suna for wanting to cover his face, though she felt bad he had to in the first place because of all the cruelness done to him, as well as the way people tended to bully others.

With the horrible environment and all that Suna endured she could see why he ended up with the personality that he had. The memories continued with Suna eventually killing the bullies after he was old enough to be pitted against them: the ‘taste’ she was getting of the memory was that he didn’t care about taking their lives since he hated them, and she couldn’t blame him for it as she too had wanted them dead after seeing the bullying that Suna had had to endure. Then something happened: a rival group raided the village Suna was in and destroyed all of it, killing even Suna’s parents though he seemed not to care since they had never been like proper parents to him. Suna himself survived by hiding in the sand, and after the Anbu Ops from Morigakure arrived they took the survivors, Suna included, back to the village. After this Suna was placed into the same squad as Miyuki with the lobster Okami Uchiha and the rest she already knew.

With everything that Suna had gone through, everything that he had had to endure, she could truly understand that Suna would never stand by and allow anyone to harm her. Friends were rare for both of them: she was protective of hers as well.

Suna finished then, and spoke. She thought over his question for a moment and then shook her head a bit. ”I have some… pressure. But I wouldn’t call it a headache. It’s kind of like when I try to use my telepathy in a busy room: there’s some uncomfortable pressure in my head but nothing too bad. Not so much a drowning sensation but as if my mind’s trying to do a lot at once...” She wasn’t quite sure how else to explain it. She felt a bit of the side effects of what Suna had done, but not the horrendous migraine she had been expecting: she hoped it was a good sign. ”Is that a good thing? Am I able to learn Psychic Release?”, she asked curiously, hoping the answer was yes.

It occurred to her then, albeit a few seconds later than what it should have, that Suna hadn’t mentioned her past and what he had saw, nor made any sort of comment about it. She herself had no intentions of telling anyone, anything. Suna’s past as his business and she would keep it that way. If he wanted someone to know something then he could tell them himself: just like she was sure he would do the same when it came to her.

Wordcount: 666 | 2,088
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Miyuki said she had pressure, like trying to use telepathy in a crowded room. It was like someone squeezing your head. Suna knew how that felt. "Yeah, you should be good to go then..." He said. "This next bit will definitely hurt though... I can see you have some psychic abilities of your own, and that'll help, but with a foreign chakra invading you, it's sure to cause a few problems..."

Some of the images Suna couldn't get out of his head. It was as if he was there with her, experiencing everything that she had. Suna began to understand her a little better; why she was so hesitant towards guys. Suna hadn't tried any of that shit that Okami had: forming weird bonds and whatever, and had always had her back, so he was glad that she didn't feel that way with him. "I... I won't say anything to anybody about what happened to you, alright?" he said after some hesitation. "It's not my place... and i'm...sorry you had to go through all that. But hey, we're super heroes now, right? So it all worked out in the end..."

Suna rubbed his hands together, not really one to get all soft and whatnot. "Ok, now comes the fun bit... Like I said, this is sure to cause you some pain if I were to just do this straight up like it was with me, so... i'm gonna use a new medical jutsu on you. It'll make you feel good... really good. Bear with me, alright? I wouldn't use this on you normally, but this is just so I don't end up causing you brain damage. You'll see what I mean in a sec..."

Suna's right hand began to glow a green color. Small green sparkles rose from his palm. Suna started to feel embarrassed; this was something he intended to use to interrogate bad guys, and maybe to seduce girls with. Using something like this on a friend felt wrong, but like he'd just said, this was for her own good. Suna eventually reached out and put his right hand on Miyuki's cheek. Whatever wounds she had would begin to heal. She would also suddenly begin to feel very relaxed and pleasured....

Euphoria:

Chakra: 1,155/1,185
Word Count: 4,291 + 653 = 4,944
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 10:12 pm

Suna said she should be good to go with learning Psychic Release and a grin spread across her face momentarily. Miyuki loved learning new things and she was definitely thinking this was going to be worth it – even if it was quite a bit painful. Suna mentioned that he could already tell she had some psychic abilities and that that would help, but with foreign chakra invading her body it was sure to cause some issues: she didn’t doubt that for a second. But, Miyuki simply nodded in understanding: she was no stranger to pain and she wasn’t going to back down when the outcome would be worth her while.

Before Suna began though he mentioned that he wouldn’t say anything about what had happened to her to anyone. He was sorry she had go through what she did but that they were super heroes now and it had all worked out in the end. Miyuki agreed with a nod. ”You’re right. I suppose the old saying of ‘everything happens for a reason’ has some worth behind it. I’m sorry about what happened to you, too, Suna… and you don’t have to worry about me telling anyone either. I’ll keep your secrets as well as I keep my own.” That was what friends were for after all and she was determined to be the best friend anyone ever had when it came to Suna.

A small smile reformed on her face then as it seemed it was time to get started: she didn’t want to dwell on the bad things that had happened anymore than Suna seemed to. Suna explained that this process, if he just did it as it had been done to him, would cause her pain: a lot of it. So he was going to use the new medical ninjutsu he had come up with to help ease things as much as possible. It would help to counteract the pain which was the only reason Suna was willing to use the jutsu on her in the first place. She had a good assumption of the kind of ‘really good feeling’ Suna was talking about and while it would likely be a bit awkward it was at least better then screaming her brains out in agony, or worse. ”Okay, I’m ready.”, she would comment, wanting him to be completely aware that she was still fully fine with this and the method of which it would get done.

She watched as Suna’s right hand began to glow and little green sparks came from his palm: it looked a tad bit different, considering the sparks, than the normal medical ninjutsu she had seen preformed. It seemed to Miyuki for a moment like Suna was hesitating and she got the feeling like he didn’t want to have to use such a jutsu on Miyuki – though he would because it was needed. He touched her cheek though and she could suddenly tell exactly what he had been talking about. She didn’t just feel good, but good. While she could tell the scars and other marks on her, ones that Emiko had never known about, had begun to finish the healing process she could also feel other things. A relaxed feeling overtook her along with a pleasurable one. ”Ooooh!”, the word escaped her before she could clamp her mouth shut to hold in anymore noise that wanted to escape. Her cheeks instantly tinged pink, but she didn’t and wouldn’t tell Suna to stop. In the back of her mind she could completely understand why he had been hesitant on using such a jutsu on her while the front of her mind was focused on the very good way she was feeling and the fact that it was caused by nothing more than Suna’s hand on her cheek and a bit of medical ninjutsu.

Wordcount: 641 | 2,729
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 10:40 pm

By this point the Jutsu would be in full effect. He could tell it was affecting her because of the moan she made, how her cheeks turned pink, and the naughty expression of pleasure that appeared on her face, which made his turn red again. With his left hand, Suna opened it with the palm facing up and began to gather Psychic Chakra. It could visibly be seen traveling from his body and spiraling around his arm into this palm to gather into an orb. The chakra was a transparent grey color.

The last person he used "Euphoria" as he called it on, they'd tried to have their way with Suna because of it, and he'd had to fight them off. That was the testing phase. She'd said it was like "the best sex she'd ever had," and chased Suna around Sabakugakure begging him to do it again until he set out for the ocean. Merely touching her was enough to drive her wild. Suna hoped that he wouldn't have to do the same again with Miyuki.

With his left hand, Suna began to force Psychic Chakra directly into the top of her head. Slowly the chakra would begin to be absorbed by her, along with memories and knowledge of the jutsu that he could perform. Everything that Suna could do, such and levitate, fly, move things with his mind, and even phase through walls (as long as there were no seals on them) were slowly becoming known to Miyuki.

A cool breeze was blowing, ruffling his rubber top. "Nearly done," he said. "How you feelin? Any aches? Pains?"

Chakra 1,130/1,185
Word Count: 4,944 + 274 = 5,218
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 9:02 am

Miyuki did her best to focus on Suna rather than the good feeling that was causing a definite response from her – one that had her cheeks as well as the majority of her face quite pink in color: flushed. She watched as Suna gathered chakra into his other hand which was a grey color and yet transparent: she assumed this was Psychic Release chakra and prepared herself for whatever pain she might feel due to it – though with the way Suna’s medical jutsu was working she wasn’t sure she’d feel any.

When Suna started pushing the chakra into her head she could definitely tell why he had such a painful migraine when he had awakened his own Psychic Release: mental powers were a lot to take in, and a lot to deal with. Her Kamizuki upbringing helped somewhat but she also knew that without the jutsu that Suna was using on her she would have been in pain. It made her a little upset to think that Suna had had to deal with a horrible migraine for weeks after, but she didn’t say anything.

With what Suna was doing also came knowledge: how to use the abilities he was giving her like levitating, flying, and a neat ability she hadn’t realized he had that would allow her to phase through walls provided there weren’t seals on them. There were a lot of abilities she would be able to use now and it would certainly make missions and jobs much easier to deal with: plus there was always the awesome fact that she would now be able to fly and levitate.

When Suna asked her how she felt, inquiring if there were any aches or pains, she realized that she couldn’t really feel them: it was hard to focus on anything outside of Suna’s jutsu and the excited thoughts running through her head over the knowledge of all that Psychic Release would allow her to do. In fact, there was no pain at all now that she actually thought about it. ”Mm.. no. No pain. No complaints.” She cleared her throat, feeling quite a bit embarrassed: but, she couldn’t ignore the effects of Suna’s jutsu.

Wordcount: 365 | 3,094
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 9:59 am

Suna himself would be feeling drained, if not for Coach Emiko's power up she'd given them back in Kurayamigakre. Miyuki seemed to have more self control than the last girl he used this on, that, or maybe she wasn't into guys... The last girl was all over him like a wild animal. He couldn't complain; he was glad Miyuki wasn't like that right now. She said she wasn't feeling any pains, so maybe this was a good idea after all.

Other techniques would become known to Miyuki, like being able to mimic any jutsu she saw - if the skill she was copying was in her skill set, she would even be able to master it and use it later on - take control of someone else's mind, and teleport to anywhere she's already been. At this point, Suna's left hand pushed all of the chakra into her, and his palm was on the top of her head.

Suna himself was somewhat affected by this Jutsu, and couldn't help but to have thoughts that a healthy growing young man like him would have this close to a pretty girl like Miyuki, especially with the look she had on her face. Suna shook off these thoughts and removed his hands from her, backing away a little in a daze. He was wired and seeing double for a second, but this sensation would pass.

"...Alright... some things you should know..." Suna said, leaning forward and putting his hands on his knees. "First off... that Jutsu is still gonna have you feeling... good... for maybe 5 or so minutes (3 more posts) if it's the same with you as it was the first person I used it on. Second... Using those Jutsu you know now will use up extra chakra if you just use them normally. This outfit I have on cuts that in half, so what i'd do if I were you is find some clothes you really like and saturate them in chakra for a while. Helps out a lot in the end..."

Suna stood up straight again, allowing his sleeves to drop and hide his arms again. "Thirdly... Raiton HURTS. Always keep this in mind. Holeman hit me with a Raiton Jutsu one time and I was in bed for a week. Whatever you do, AVOID ANYTHING RAITON. This is REALLY important Miyuki, so never forget, alright?"

Chakra: 1,105/1,185
Word Count: 5,218 + 397 = 5,615
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 10:56 am

Apparently the techniques she had so far learned she would be capable of weren’t all there was: Miyuki would also be able to mimic jutsu she saw, and if she had the appropriate skills for them she would even be able to master it. The idea reminded her of what she had heard about the Uchiha clan and their Dojutsu abilities. She could also take control of someone else’s mind which reminded her a bit of her Miwaku jutsu and how she could order people what to do and make them do it, and even teleport anywhere she had been before: another neat ability that would definitely come in handy if she got herself into a tight spot. They were definitely all very powerful abilities, and she was glad she wasn’t the type of person to abuse them: she could cause some serious damage if she wanted to and it would be nearly impossible to stop her. Especially considering her Sage mastery she already had.

Suna then pushed the last of the chakra into her head until his hand was resting on her. Suna removed his hands after a short moment and then backed away before putting his hands on his knees. Miyuki began to worry that by giving her Psychic Release the process had somehow affected Suna negatively: despite all of the warnings he had given to her about what could happen during the process he had never really mentioned how it would affect him.

He began to speak then and she found herself attempting to focus more on his words and less on the feeling that continued within her body: she was quite glad she was seated at this point or else she was fairly certain she wouldn’t have been able to remain standing – she had what she could only describe as ‘jelly legs’ due to the pleasure coursing through her. In fact, she was beginning to wonder just how long the sensation would last when Suna answered her unasked question: about another five minutes.

Suna went on to mention then that the jutsu she now knew would use up extra chakra if she used them normally. He suggested her finding an outfit she liked and saturating it in chakra to help this issue out. Finally, after standing back up Suna mentioned the issue with Raiton: it hurt. Badly. He wanted her to avoid anything to do with Raiton and she nodded in understanding. ”Got it. Don’t worry, I won’t forget. I never really liked Raiton abilities all that much to begin with..” Electricity had been one of the ‘weapons’ used against her when she had been being held captive so she avoided it at all costs anyway: being shocked hurt, and a high enough voltage could cause all manner of nasty side effects she would do well without experiencing.

”Thank you by the way, Suna… “ She felt rather privileged that he would share so willingly such an ability with her as Psychic Release. He had just given her a lot of power without asking for anything in return. She wanted to hug him as she had earlier, but she didn’t quite trust herself at the moment. ”I’d give you another hug… but um, I don’t trust myself right now.”, she commented honestly.

Wordcount: 550 | 3,644
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 11:58 am

Miyuki looked well. She didn't appear to be feeling any pains, looking still under the affects of Euphoria. It would wear off soon, and she'd be back to normal. But those feelings were addictive; would she want him to do that to her again?... Miyuki didn't seem the type. She said she didn't really like Raiton to begin with, and what she knew now he wouldn't have to worry about her being zapped.

Miyuki thanked him and said that she'd hug him, but she didn't trust herself at the moment. "MY BODY IS READY," he said, stretching out his sleeved arms. "Ha ha, no seriously, don't worry about it. Anything I can do to help..." Suna already had a pretty good idea what she was talking about, but the inner pervert in him wanted more details into how "she didn't trust herself." Reading her mind and seeing for himself would be very easy at this point, but he chose not to.

Suna sat on the couch again, scooting himself to the back cushion. "So uh.... when the Jutsu wears off, I guess you'd wanna go test yourself out through some missions, huh? Seems like there's alotta scum that no one would miss down in the lower districts."

Word Count: 5,615 + 209 = 5,824
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 12:31 pm

At Suna’s comment she laughed, her face unable to redden anymore than it already was. Deep within her mind the pervert that seemed to be hidden inside of everyone began to awaken but she locked it away tightly even though her body had different ideas. She had to remind herself that what she was feeling, the pleasure, was on the account of Suna’s jutsu and that in a few more minutes it would completely wear off and she would return to her normal self. So even though her body was telling her one thing her mind was strong enough to over-ride it and tell her something else which kept her seated exactly as she was on the couch instead of throwing herself at Suna.

Suna then spoke again, mentioning how she likely would want to test out her new abilities by doing some missions; adding that there were some scum in the lower districts that no one would miss. The idea was appealing, certainly. Miyuki was normally the type to go looking for a fight but the idea of testing her new abilities as well as getting paid in the process certainly was alluring.

”That’s not a bad idea, actually. Get some practice in and get paid in the process.” She had no idea what kind of foes outside of the regular low lives were waiting in the lower districts, but she had a feeling that maybe one or two of them might actually be somewhat of a challenge. It actually sounded like it could be some fun. ”You gonna come with? I’m sure there’s more than enough morons to go around for both of us...”

Wordcount: 278 | 3,922
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Suna nodded his head. "There's a lot of corruption and crap going on down there. Some dudes tried to rob me using a half dressed girl, lured me back behind those buildings. They can't be the only ones involved in shady shit like that. I wanna let the scum down there know that there's something to be scared of here now, and if they know better they'll cut and run."

He wanted to become known as a hero here, too, just as he was in Sabaku when he'd saved the village from pirates single handedly. He knew Emiko could have done it easily, and if by some means the pirates had managed to get by him she would have too, but he was glad that he'd been the one to do it. He wanted to do something similar again, and get in the good graces of the General.

Suna was also curious about the rest of the land on this side of the world, the villages, the ninja, the different styles. Surely it wasn't the same old thing here like it was back home, was it? "So, do you know anything about what's outside of Hana? There has to be other Hidden Villages and Kages and the like, right? Have you been anywhere else besides here?"

Word Counter: 5,824 + 218 = 6,042
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Miyuki listened to Suna, focusing on him and trying to ignore the remainder of the effects of the jutsu he had used on her, as Suna explained that there was a lot of corruption going on. Apparently some people had tried to rob him by using some female as bait to lure him back to a place where they could get the jump on him. She assumed this was likely going on at the same time that the two morons who had tried to persuade her into showing them some ‘shinobi tricks’ had been following her: which had resulted in Suna and her bumping into each other.

Miyuki couldn’t help but like Suna’s idea of letting them know there was something to be afraid of. It was people like that who helped cause horrible things to happen to other people – that is, if no one put a stop to it. Chances were there were plenty of higher-ups running things too: crime lords and the like. They would have to be found and eventually stopped, too, but chances were her and Suna would have to start from the bottom and work their way up to fully put a halt to things. ”I like that idea… If left unchecked they could likely end up doing worse and worse things. Eventually it could lead to something big that might be too hard to stop once it gets to that point. Send them running now and they’ll get the picture though that this isn’t the place to be messing with.”

She then thought about Suna’s question, contemplating it and trying to recall all she had heard and learned since she had arrived. ”Well, from what I’ve gathered Hanagakure is the only village in this area that is run in a military style. The rest are run like typical shinobi villages. There is Konohagakure which is a forest type village kind of like how Morigakure was. Then there’s Yokuchigakure which is pretty much like Sabakugakure. Amagakure I’m not all that familiar with: it’s the village I’ve heard the least about so far – I don’t even know where it is though I heard it floats somehow. Finally, there’s Kirigakure which is a water village. I know the Hokage runs Konoha, and the Mizukage runs Kiri, but I’m not sure about the appropriate Kage titles of the rest of the villages. The Mizukage though I’ve heard carries around a gourd like yours and Emiko sensei’s; only instead of sand it’s supposed to contain ice and water.” She thought about that idea some and was quite happy she didn’t have to carry something like that around – her iron folding fan that contained her Senjutsu contract was more than enough. Sand was likely heavy in itself, but she could only imagine how bad carrying around a gourd of ice could be. Then again, she assumed it was probably something you got used to carrying after a while, just like she was trying to do with her giant folding fan.

Wordcount: 501 | 4,423
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 5:37 pm

It seemed like Miyuki was all for making some rukus down in the slums. If those morons down there continued to have their way, well, who knew what would happen. The General would probably have to get involved herself. Suna couldn't feel that she had anymore real manpower at the moment, or perhaps they were in hiding. Suna looked forward to feeding more to his gourd.

Miyuki told him about the other villages on this continent.  Hana was the only one ran military style, the others were the hidden shinobi villages that he was used to. Konohagakure, which was a lot like Mori, Yokuchigakure, a desert the same as Sabaku,  Amagakure, which she didn't know much about except that it floated in the air somehow, and then Kirigakure, the water village. There were Kage in the water and the forest, but everywhere else was pretty much in the dark.

There was a knock at the door then, and Suna got up to go answer it instead of Miyuki, since she'd probably still be under the influence of Euphoria. Suna opened the door and saw no one, but there was a box there. A tag on the box had his name on it. Suna looked back and fourth in the hall and saw no one, and picked up the box to bring back inside. He used psychic powers to close the door.

Suna opened the box and saw a glowing black gourd. This belonged to Kinzoku.... what was it doing here? How did he even know where to find him?... Suna picked the gourd up and looked it over, feeling it move as if it were alive. "....Well, then," Suna said. The gourd came off of it, and from his room snaked a long line of sand that was his gourd. It filled up the black glowing one and seemed to glow brighter. Suna put the gourd on.

Legendary Sand Gourd:

"The power!.... THE POWER! I FEEL IT!" said Suna, raising his arms up. "MIYUKI WE SHALL RULE THE LANDS AND CONQUER IT'S VIRGINS!.... Haha but no seriously, this is Kinzoku's gourd. I wonder why he sent it to me? How did he even know I was here?..."

Word Count: 6,042 + 582 = 6,624
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 6:17 pm

The last of the effects of the jutsu Suna had used on her were beginning to wear off and as they did so came a knock at the door. Thankfully, Suna got up to answer the knock only to return with a package and no one else in sight. Miyuki watched in curiosity as Suna opened the box, a black glowing gourd that looked rather familiar held within: hadn’t that belonged to Kinzoku from Kurayamigakure? A line of sand snaked out of the room that Suna had claimed as his and filled the gourd up as in silence Miyuki watched curiously. She watched then as Suna put the gourd on, which she was sure was glowing brighter now that it was filled up with Suna’s own sand.

At Suna’s comment she laughed and shook her head, her face slowly losing the redness it had had up until that point. She knew him to be joking of course, and had honestly been waiting for a silly comment of some such now that he had a big scary looking gourd on his back. At his question though she cocked her head to the side a bit and got a thoughtful look upon her face. ”Hmm… I don’t know. I think Alec’s people have a way of knowing things though. Maybe Kinzoku thinks that gourd will help you in the future or something?” She shrugged, equally as confused as she was guessing that Suna was.

With the effects completely wearing off now Miyuki finally stood, making sure she went slow when she did so. ”I’ll be right back...”, she muttered before wandering carefully into her bedroom. She grabbed up her giant folding fan which doubled as her Itachi Senjutsu clan contract and attached it to her back. After which she headed out of her bedroom, across the living room, and then into the bathroom where she splashed water on her face and then tried it off with a towel. Satisfied that she felt completely like herself again she wandered back out of the bathroom and into the living room. ”Much better.”, she said with a grin. ”I’m all ready to clean the streets.”

Wordcount: 362 | 4,785
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Miyuki thought it had something to do with Alec. Kinzoku probably sent it to him to make him stronger, to help him out in this new land. Well, now it seemed that Miyuki has a bunch of new tricks to try out, and so did Suna. This gourd was a lot heavier than his, probably because it was built to carry Kinzoku's "Iron Sand," but he could handle it. Suna strapped on the special headband that Emiko made for him that rose his chakra.

Mission time, then... Time to go make a name in the streets. "Whelp, it's butt kickin time," Suna said, floating up into his usual perch in levitation several feet off the ground. "Ready when you are, Miyuki the cutie..."

-Suna Out-

Word Count: 6,624 + 127 = 6,751
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Miyuki gave a few adjustments to her iron fan: it was heavy, but she was getting rather used to carrying it around. Avery had told her it was wise to bring it with her everywhere, so that’s what she was trying to make sure she did. Once it was comfortable though she was prepared to get started on the butt kicking as Suna had put it.

Suna was ready to go, and back to calling her ‘Miyuki the cutie’ which only made her grin and shake her head with a chuckle. There was no point in remaining behind so she simply followed Suna out of the suite, double checking before she did so to make sure that her passcard was in her pocket – which it was. She was sure Suna had his but she always liked to be prepared: if at some point they ended up going their separate ways to take on different tasks then one of them might return before the other after all.

So, Miyuki followed Suna out of the suite, closing the door behind her before she, following Suna’s idea, levitated after him: much easier than walking, especially carrying around a fairly heavy object.

Wordcount: 200 | 4,985

Exited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]   Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Settled In [Suna, or Invite]
Page 1 of 1