Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House Work. [Mission. D-rank. 1182WC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galene
Genin
Genin
Galene

House Work. [Mission. D-rank. 1182WC) Empty
PostSubject: House Work. [Mission. D-rank. 1182WC)   House Work. [Mission. D-rank. 1182WC) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Mission Coding:

Well then, this one would be... interesting. Galene was never the cleanest person in the world; but she wasn't against keeping her living spaces at least mostly presentable. She prefered the lived in look; a little dust on the harder to reach areas, a crumpled blanket at least on the right peice of furniture, a little non-food related debris in the trashcan, a book or two open on the table and the shelf a little messy. Homey, basically. She couldn't stand sterile environments that looked like musieum exibits. Too cold, too impersonal for her tastes.

But this wasn't about her; this was an old lady that needed help getting her home in order. Not an unresonable request. The home wasn't enormous, but it was significant; a sign of someone well off. However, she knew the story of the owner; an older lady that had worked and saved and gotten lucky enough to retire with enough ryo to enjoy her golden years. Something she hoped to live long enough to try to do, really. Ninja tended to die young; she didn't want to be one of them.

"Ma'am?" She'd been told the owner was in the outdoor garden, but Galene couldn't see her at first. It wasn't until the elderly woman stood up from where she had been kneeling to work on weeding a medium sized pot with a rather young orchid transplant that she could see her. Approaching with the mission page in her hand, she continued, "I've come to help you around the house, Ma'am. My name is Galene, one of the local Genin. Anything you need done, I will do."

"Galene? An interesting name. Anemone, I'm assuming, by the left arm and legs. I've done business with your family, long long ago. Is old Ashitaka still running the clan?"

"My Great-Grandfather, Ma'am. He is on paper, but he's left much of the day to day running of the clan to his children, my Grandparents and Great-Uncles. He says he prefers to spend time wandering the gardens and the fields, versus doing paperwork and haggling with the merchants. I can't say I blame him, either. I never had much head for business, myself."

"Yes, I can sympathize. Once you reach a certain age, you loose your taste for all that, and just want to enjoy the time you have left. Well then, since you're on duty; I should get you started. You're actually the perfect person to stop by today; I could use some serious help watering the garden, and washing the outside of the house. The sort of things that your particular skills are perfect for, yes?"

"Of course, Ma'am. I'll get started right away." With a short bow, Galene began moving toward the house; she'd deal with the windows, roof, and outside first; as it was the bigger of the jobs.

First the roof; clear the debris and such off so that she wouldn't have to wash the windows and siding twice due to the runoff. A simple task, this time of year there was little by way of leaves falling, and even less dirt to worry about. A simple continuous jet of water, Archerfish, from her left arm was enough to clear the area in roughly 20 minutes. It only took that long because she was through, and went over the entire roof twice to be safe. Moving to the ground, she switched tactics a bit; this would require more water and more pressure than just Archerfish could provide. So, Water Trumpet; blasted from her mouth and concentrated by a special hand sign that she was only able to use due to a special glove that her clan wore over their anemone that shaped the mass of tendrils and tentacles into a 'hand'; the jet focuses on each of the many windows in turn, and slowly swept back and forth across the walls until they sparkled in the mid-day sun. Simple. Easy. It took a fair amount of time, nearly two hours; but that wasn't a problem.

She took a short break at this time; she'd used a fair amount of her internal water supply versus wasting a vast amount of chakra to maintain the supply and pressure; so her break was spent sitting at the edge of a rather large koi pond; one fed by a series of creeks and small rivers that meandered across the property and originated at a hidden spring far out of site around the other side of the house. Her legs and left arm where dangling in the water, allowing her anemone to 'drink' and replenish their stores of water. It was as good as her drinking normally, only far faster and not risking her drowing by forgetting to stop to breath or something equally dumb. As soon as she was ready, she was back on her feet and moving toward the center of the garden.

"Ma'am? Are you still out here?"

"Yes dear, have you finished?"

"The house, yes. I was going to ask you to find some cover so I could water the plants."

"Oh? Well, I'm under the gazebo as it is, so I'll be fine. What did you plan on doing?"

"I was going to mist the entire area, sort of like a localized rainstorm. Nothing heavy, but it's faster and safer on the plants than risking a direct stream of water."

"That is actually a fine idea; many of the less hardy plants prefer a mist watering. Continue, child."

"Of course, Ma'am."

Her left arm was raised upward, the mouth of the anemone opening and releasing a stream of water that shot high into the air and seemed to mushroom out around her; covering the entire area in a gentle misting rain that really did seem almost like a gentle spring shower. She maintained this shower for a solid ten minutes before stopping; the rate of rainfall was light, but she was getting there where she could see the water pooling on the ground and in some of the pots. That would be enough for a good, long, while; they'd be happy with that watering for several days.

"Done, Ma'am. Is there anything else you require of me?"

"Oh, not today dear. A few of your collegues where here earlier and did most of the housework; I really just needed help outside. The rest is the weeding and fine gardening that I prefer to do myself. Thank you, Galene." She was already reaching into her gardening arpon to retrieve her money pouch; pulling out the reward she'd been offering to anyone that came by to help. "Here you are dear, your stated reward. Please, do stop by again sometime, even just to talk. I have some stories about your elders you might enjoy."

"That sounds quite nice, actually. I pass this way fairly often, I'll stop in to say hi when I do."

"Wonderful! I shall see you then."

"Yes, of course. I need to get going, now. It's getting late and my parents will be wondering where I am."

"Yes, of course. Goodbye, dear."

"Goodbye, Ma'am."

WD: 1182/100

Jutsu/chakra:
Back to top Go down

House Work. [Mission. D-rank. 1182WC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kirigakure no Sato-
Jump to: