Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill) Empty
PostSubject: Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill)   Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Hisaki Uzumaki couldn’t say that he would miss the rain, as that would be a complete lie. He was soaked to the bone and possibly through his skin as well. As he looked towards the sky where the clouds were ever present he sighed softly and continued moving forward, into the stretch of area where there was no clouds and no rain. He would walk slowly so that Wukong and the Mizukage’s choice for the person who would be training under him personally could catch up to him, hoping that they wouldn’t be too long so that they would be able to get moving quickly as he had a lot of work to do as soon as he returned to the village. This was the kind of day that he always hated; one where if he didn’t do his job is could make serious consequences for everyone…
Back to top Go down
Wukong
Genin
Genin
Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill)   Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm

"Heeeeeeeeeeeey Hokage-sama!"

The monkey grinned cheekily as he tore down the path after his leader. The sounds of ryo filled the air as he moved, proof of his payment and 'service' to Kiri in the sort time he'd been there. Emerald eyes were still wide with excitement; he'd gone on a high ranked mission as a genin, and no one was the wiser. The battle expirence was wonderful, and he hoped that it would serve to make him stronger. Hell, even if it was worth nothing, there was someting discovered today; he was damn glad he wore his training weights.

The staff was back in his hand as he fell into step beside the Hokage, walking proudly with his head held high.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill)   Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:18 pm

This had certainly all happened in a rush: at one moment she was walking down the hallway to go visit her brother and to see if he was done with his important meeting and the next her brother was hurrying her towards the exit with talks of her being promoted to Special Jounin, her learning medical ninjutsu from the Hokage himself, behaving herself, and watching her back and keeping herself safe so that their parents didn’t whoop his behind if something happened to her. Therefore the few minutes between then and the bag she had always kept packed and ready for emergency being shoved into her hands by her brother and a pat on the head goodbye had all been a rush.

However, she wasn’t going to keep an important individual such as the Hokage waiting: that would be rude, and rude was just something the eight year old female wasn’t. She had rushed out of the Administrative Building and across the village as quickly as her tiny legs could take her, long black colored hair that matched her older brothers billowing behind her in the wind and becoming a tangle of knots – something she couldn’t be bothered to care about at the moment.

It didn’t take long to pick out the Hokage and the individual who had helped her on that mission among everything else especially as he seemed to be leaving in such a way that would allow for someone, possibly her, to catch up. “Lord Hokage. My name is Nalla Iki-Dovahkiin. My brother, Lord Mizukage, has sent me to train under you.”, she spoke while moving, not wanting to slow the man down: this was also why she kept her introduction short – enough information to explain who she was and why she was there. Simple, to the point and if he wanted to know more she would tell him, for now though she didn’t want to slow him down any more than her presence likely would. She also hoped that he simply didn’t turn her away, thinking this some sort of joke due to her young age – it was something that had happened before, though not in this exact context.
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill)   Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:23 pm

"Greetings Wukong, good to see you again. And nice to meet you Nalla, I apologize if I will not be overly chatty on the return trip to my village, but we have to make it as soon as we possibly can. As soon as I am able, I will train you. I am the most powerful Medical ninja in the world, and I will teach you to the best of my ability." With that he picked up the pace and made his way back to his village as fast as he possibly could. He had a lot of work to do and a lot of planning as well for the Kage Summit that he would have to call. As he moved more quickly the trip took much less time and it wasn't long at all before he was back at the border of the land he ruled over, Konohagakure no Sato. He didn't often leave home but when he did it was always a reminder of how much he loved it there...

------------
EXIT
------------
Back to top Go down
Wukong
Genin
Genin
Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill)   Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:23 am

Well now, this was interesting. It seemed that the female whom accompanied him on the mission earlier was now headed to Konoha with them; and she was the Mizukage's sister, nonetheless. Today was just full of suprises.

Offering the female a two-fingered salute with his free hand, he grinned wider. "Names Wukong, but you can call me Wu!"

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill)   Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:05 am

Nalla gave a nod to the Hokage’s words: she knew the job entitled a very busy life and she didn’t mind if she had to wait a bit before their training could begin – though, she was looking forward to it more than ever now. She focused her attention then to Wukong as he introduced himself and grinned with another nod. “Nice to meet you, Wu.” Onward to Konoha!

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill)   Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Work (Invite Only/Travel Kiri -> Konoha/No Kill)
Page 1 of 1