Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill]   A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Hanako was in another one of her moods.  A bad mood.  She had just come from being interrupted to visit with an obnoxious red headed Senju, which just by that detail was absurd enough, but to top it off he had the nerve to tell her he had a file on her!  The whole mess of files and records got her unnerved to the point that she wanted to see what all these files and records were about.

To find such things out, there was only one place to go, the Administration building.  She’d be right under the Hokage’s nose, not to mention a bunch of other shinobi.  But being ANBU would have its perks.  She’d sneak in and go to the Archives.  That’s where she assumed all the profiles and dossiers and file records of all the village shinobi would be.

She went back home first to change and get situated.  Donning her ANBU attire, complete with the dark clothes that went underneath the signature ANBU armor and mask.  Once completely changed, she made her way to the Administration building, hopping from rooftop to rooftop.  There was no need to sneak around, she would just use the ANBU’s prestige waltz her through.

She entered the Administration building, walked down the main hall until getting to a set of staircases and went one floor down.  It took her a bit of going from room to room, but soon she was confronted with another shinobi that was in the hall.  “Excuse me, are you lost?”

From behind the ANBU mask, Hanako couldn’t hide how embarrassing it was to not know where she was going.  ”Yes, actually.  I’m ashamed to admit that I can’t seem to find the Archives.  I need to look at a few files for an upcoming mission.”

The last part was a lie, but it worked.  The man decided to show her the way and took her to the door.  She thanked him and then he went on his way down the hall.  Once inside, Hanako started walking through the rows and rows of file cabinets, rubbing her fingers upon the metal as she walked by.  So much knowledge, so much dirt, was kept hidden inside these cabinets.  All she had to do was find hers… and maybe look at a few others.

Wordcount:
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill]   A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:43 pm

He had returned to exact his vengeance upon the world. It was something that Hisaki didn’t want to hear, and he certainly didn’t want to face the fact that it truly was in part his fault as he had been the one who had allowed the shinobi known as the Sword Saint, Mitsuo Uchiha, to leave the village unscathed in the first place. He let his hand rest on his side, feeling the handle of the blade that had been entrusted to him by Mitsuo, one of the men who had originally mentored Hisaki, before his departure. He couldn’t bring himself to see his mentor killed and because of that he had let his personal feelings get the better of him five years ago. Now that man was back and he had leveled one of Konoha’s allies to the ground, something that Hisaki would never be able to let go.

As he made his way down the hallway of the Administration building, a place he most often avoided due to hating the idea of being in the building that once housed Mazo and his corruption, he couldn’t help but feel a little shame in the fact that he had never confronted his sensei when he had decided to defect, instead allowing him to leave. It was something that he had always regretted, but until this moment it hadn’t come back to haunt him. As he made his way towards the archives room to collect the data file he had on the Missing-Nin so that he could share it with the other Kage at the Kage Summit in a weeks’ time he saw something he found curious; one of his ANBU entering into the archives, which was strictly off limits unless they had written permission from the Hokage himself. As he walked in he moved silently, activating his Byakugan and looking to see the familiar chakra signature of Hanako Mayou. He had seen her before when summoning his agents to decide if he would keep them and decided she was competent and could keep her position.

Byakugan:

“Hanako, what are you doing in here? You know you shouldn’t be here without my permission.” His voice was calm and warm, but inside he was a little but upset at the fact that his staff had let her in for some reason. He was also very curious to see what kind of reason one of his ANBU agents would have for coming to this place.

Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

PostSubject: Re: A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill]   A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:46 pm

She had pulled out one of the file cabinets labeled “M” and began fingering through the various names within it.  She was looking for her file first, and to get a better look at what all was there, she pulled off her mask, letting it sit on the side of her skull, allowing an unhindered view of all the files.  Just when she got to her file, she heard a voice.

Her hands stopped, the file only a quarter of the way out of the filing cabinet as she turned to see the new Hokage, Hisaki Uzumaki.  He sounded calm, but with the Byakugan active he certainly looked a bit frightening.  Just knowing that he was looking at her chakra pathways made her skin crawl, the shiver vibrating throughout her entire body.  Once it passed, which only took a second, she immediately came to and pulled out her file, shutting the cabinet drawer immediately after the file cleared it’s lip.

”Just going over some files, Lord Hokage,”  she lied, trying to hide what it was that she was doing.  Maybe he hasn’t caught on to exactly what I found here..  Excuuuuse me, for breaking protocol!  It never seemed fast enough for my liking, anyhow -- all these rules and procedures -- besides, I’ve already got what I needed, so I should be on my way then…”

Hanako made a move to leave, turning her back to the Hokage and heading to the only other door and exit from the Archives room.  Being the only two in the room was alright, and Hanako didn’t even consider what problems might occur had someone else been there, hearing her true name while she wore the ANBU uniform.  Her identity would’ve been compromised since Hisaki didn’t call her by her Operative name, Kemuri.  So, at least that crisis was averted even if either of them didn’t realize the scope of that situation.

Also, there was still the matter of getting out with her file which she held in her right hand.  She tried calmly to reach for the door, opening it wide enough for her to go through.  The whole time she made her way for the exit, she kept doing side glances from the corner of her eyes at Hisaki.  Hopefully there had been a reason of his own for being in the Archives room and not solely to stop what she was doing.  If it was the former possibility, then maybe she might get out of the room with her teeth still intact.

However, he might try and give me a lecture…  Hanako remembered the last time she met Hisaki.  The day when several ANBU agents, if not all, were summoned to him for a review of their skills.  It seemed he was rewriting nearly everything that the former Hokage Mazo Uchiha had created.

Wordcount:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill]   A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Deviant Act [Hisaki Only/No Kill]
Page 1 of 1