Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Batman. [Mission/Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasu
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yasu

I'm Batman. [Mission/Private] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Batman. [Mission/Private]   I'm Batman. [Mission/Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:40 pm

OOC: Doing
Spoiler:
WC: 765/500

IC: The hour was late, with the sun having long left the sky and darkness invading the village of Kirigakure. A glimpse of Yasu could be seen at times, as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop, keeping a vigilant watch over the community below. The streets were mostly empty, yet a lone inhabitant occasionally passed by. The swordsman shook his head from side to side at such sights. Shall these reckless persons ever find themselves in the most poor neighborhoods of Kirigakure, they will find out that they are the easiest of preys.

But luckily, these parts were wealthier, and with it came reduced crime, knowing there were always nearby Shinobi ready to answer to chaotic behavior. In fact, it just so happened that was exactly Yasu's reason for his vigilante behavior. He was aware that there are plenty of muggers in the village once the night falls, but never in an area so close to the Kage building itself. And yet, with each morning comes more complains about one specific man, robbing passerby after passerby. This was simply unacceptable, a flaw that had to be solved as soon as possible; and that was exactly why the Jounin had been called to take care of this. With a smirk, he crossed his arms as he gazed at the streets below. "This should be easy."

Hours were passing, however, and yet no signs of trouble could be heard. Yasu, casually laying down on the edge of a rooftop, hands behind his head, was giving up on ever finding this troublesome person tonight. It was soon after, that finally, suspicious noises were captured by his ears. "Footsteps..." he thought, and these were not just any normal type. Whoever was producing them, was running, or rushing; towards a purpose. By shifting to a seating position, Yasu once again shifted his watchful gaze towards the area. That's when he saw it; a man, seemingly of mature age, with a hoodie concealing his identity, attempting to sneak up on an unsuspecting passerby, a knife in his hand. He quickly grabbed the woman, and proceeded to begin dragging her to an nearby alley.

So how should he play this out? This was the perfect chance to look good, to look cool... something that anybody who knew Yasu could swear he'd care about. Therefore, he couldn't rush this... he had to do this smoothly, and flawlessly. With just a few handseals, he began his plan; by placing the robber under an illusion, he'd soon begin to hallucinate, and see apparitions of an horrific looking creature, with a red pyramid for an head. As he saw a glimpse of it on the same nearby dark alley he was dragging his victim too, he almost let go of his prey due to the sheer shock, yet was quick to recover after blinking once, and witnessing whatever he had seen vanished. With some effort, he ignored whatever that had happened, and went on with his task. He threw the woman towards the ground forcefully, pointing his knife at her. "Ryo, and everything other of value that you have! Toss it to me, right now!"

Before the event could further escalate, though, the robber saw yet another glimpse, as the creature stood motionless at one of the alley's exits, ever staring at the criminal. This time, the mugger was petrified with fear, and even more once he realized the woman was not able to witness this evil spirit.

"So, you see it, don't you not?" Yasu suddenly spoke, leaning against a wall next to the man, the latter further startled at the newcomer. "I like to call it, the Pyramid Head. A creature that preys on your guilt and seeks you out for it. Fortunately for you, it is not yet unchained. But if you are to continue with this... questionable life of yours, it will eventually break free. And you will never be able to hide from it..."

Already on the verge of tears, the criminal dropped his knife and began to run away, fear having long conquered him. With a smirk, Yasu shifted his gaze back to the would-be victim, performing a polite bow towards her. "Always at your service, miss... as is he." He spoke before glancing at where the creature would allegedly be. The lady quickly glanced back over her shoulder as well, though finding nothing. Once she returned her gaze towards the Jounin, he was already gone.

Used:
Back to top Go down

I'm Batman. [Mission/Private]
Page 1 of 1