Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see! [Kuai]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasu
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yasu

Long time no see! [Kuai] Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see! [Kuai]   Long time no see! [Kuai] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Yasu yawned as he sat on a chair, awaiting at a division of the building where he would allegedly be called when the Mizukage was ready to see him. It was always so boring, to be reminded of the fact that you're just an humble servant waiting to be summoned by your master. Not that this particular Jounin was concerned at all, for even though personal power was of the greatest value to him, power in terms of leadership was vastly less important. As long as he was able to protect the village and those he cares about, and obviously have a few drinks here and there, he was happy; that uprising will just have to wait.

Nevertheless, it luckily did not take long for the young female assistant of the Kage to make her way towards the room Yasu was in, and make him aware that his wait was gone. "Lord Kuai will see you now, sir." Quite physically attractive, this woman, at least in the eyes of this specific perverted swordsman. As she sat down on her desk shortly after doing some random paperwork, Yasu abruptly stopped as he was about to pass by her. Checking her cleavage out, he was ready to start his flirtatious attempt by firing off some of his characteristic one-liners; this was going to be easy. However, he was quickly reminded that this would not be a really good idea, as the Mizukage himself was waiting for him, and that patience was probably not one of his gifts. So with a sigh, he resumed his walk towards the office.

Once he entered it, though, he quickly began shivering; this room was freezing. Why was the temperature so different from the rest of the building, and hell, even village? Yasu soon found out why, however, with just one shift of gaze towards Kuai. Of course, he did not know why at all, but every time he was around him, it was as if his presence itself made the air cold. Quite peculiar, this guy.

With a casual pace inside, the Jounin spoke in a concerned but not serious tone. "God... damn it, dude! When do I ever remember to show you what an Heater is?" Soon though, this thought was taken over by another, and he formed a grin on his face, motioning his thumb back as he spoke in an entirely careless and informal manner, all the while sitting on his chair in a laidback fashion. "By the way, have you ever checked your assistant out? Now that is some nice rack! I'll tell ya', on a scale of one to ten, that is definitely an eight! Seriously! In fact, you wouldn't mind if I...?" Though he abruptly shut up, as he noticed how the Mizukage would probably not be taking this as jokingly as Yasu.

After an awkward moment, he coughed, and changed subjects altogether, finally in a more serious tone. "Right, so, uh... here is what I really came here for. I'm sure that by now you are aware that there is an approaching war between Konohagakure and Kumogakure... to be honest, for reasons that I do not understand. Well, it just so happens that I have a... friend of mine on Kumo's side. He is a valuable ally. Now since we are to stay neutral in all of this, I just want to travel to his village, and wish him good luck before he goes off into the battlefield. Plus, we have... pending issues."
Back to top Go down
Kuai
Genin
Genin
Kuai

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see! [Kuai]   Long time no see! [Kuai] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Kuai merely stared as his clan-cousin entered the office. While he himself did notice the sizable cleagave of his assistant for the day, he couldnt be made to care that moment; his particular tastses at that time were for another flavor. Yasu was one of the few cousins that he could stand being around for more than several minutes at a time, but there were times when that limit was severely shortened; like now. While Kuai was more patient than most, he was quite busy at the moment; he was in the middle of attempting to create a draft of the hunter-nin corp for the elders.

"Right, so, uh... here is what I really came here for. I'm sure that by now you are aware that there is an approaching war between Konohagakure and Kumogakure... to be honest, for reasons that I do not understand. Well, it just so happens that I have a... friend of mine on Kumo's side. He is a valuable ally. Now since we are to stay neutral in all of this, I just want to travel to his village, and wish him good luck before he goes off into the battlefield. Plus, we have... pending issues."

"Aye, you may go. I dont need to remind you of whom and what you represent. Do not disappoint me."
Back to top Go down
Yasu
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see! [Kuai]   Long time no see! [Kuai] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:51 am

With a smirk, Yasu nodded, and got up from the chair without even requesting so. This was not done out of disrespect, but more out of pure carelessness. "Alriiight... thanks, then! You're the man!" Then, he actually made a slight, but casual and informal bow towards the Mizukage, before turning around and beginning to walk away from the office.

As he passed by the assistant on his way out, he grinned at her. "By the way, call me Yasu, darlin'!" He said as he blinked at her without stopping his pace, flirtatiously so.

/left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see! [Kuai]   Long time no see! [Kuai] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see! [Kuai]
Page 1 of 1