Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want these items!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

I want these items! Empty
PostSubject: I want these items!   I want these items! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:21 am

I wish to create the following items for Uchiha Kiyoshi. Please tell me if they are maybe over or underpowered and if they need tweaks how to best edit them.

Name: Lightning armor
Type: Full Body Armor
Upgrade Slots: 2
Affinities: Raiton
Description:

Appearance:

The Lightning armor is a full body type armor that was created for Uchiha Kiyoshi. This armor will Will increase the speed and reaction time of the user.
Enchancement: The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. The armour also increases the user's defences, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks. In reality the armor will be able to negate all damage from a C-Rank jutsu or lower and Reduce the damage from a B-rank Jutsu drastically. B-rank jutsu's get their damage reduced by 1 rank. A rank jutsu's and above will deal normal damage. Activating this enchancement costs 10 chakra a post.  The drawbacks of this armor is that it will wear out the user faster when he uses it's enhancement.

Name: Devils mask
Type: Mask
Affinities: -
Description: This mask was specially created for Kiyoshi when he would undergo stealth missions or any of the like. The mask will not break by getting hit by projectiles or B or lower rank Jutsu's.

Appearance:

Name: Kiyoshi's Cloak
Type: Cloak
Affinities: Raiton
Description: This cloak was specially made for Kiyoshi. He uses it for missions to stay hidden. This cloak will be able to deflect projectiles and B or lower rank jutsu. The cloak is black and hides Kiyoshi really well in the dark.

Appearance:

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gen
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Gen

PostSubject: Re: I want these items!   I want these items! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:17 am

Mask is approved.

Give us an idea of the defensive abilities of the armor.

The cloak can't be used to increase speed like that, Raiton affinity or otherwise. The enhancement sounds more like a jutsu then a passive/active effect, honestly.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobifables.rpg-board.net/
Gen
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Gen

PostSubject: Re: I want these items!   I want these items! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:24 am

How much reduction on B-rank damage?

Cloak approved.

I'll price these when the armor is finsihed.
Back to top Go down
Gen
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Gen

PostSubject: Re: I want these items!   I want these items! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:31 am

Okay, armor is approved.

Now then, prices. Armor: 7500 ryo.
Mask: 850 ryo
Cloak: 400 ryo

Total: 8750. You can bump this again when you're ready to buy any or all of the items.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: I want these items!   I want these items! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Ready for buyout (Hurraaaay)
Back to top Go down
Gen
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Gen

PostSubject: Re: I want these items!   I want these items! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Ryo Deducted. Enjoy <3
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: I want these items!   I want these items! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Thank you~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want these items!   I want these items! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want these items!
Page 1 of 1