Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ] Empty
PostSubject: Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ]   Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:58 pm

Daiko was walking toward the gate of his village, Kumogakure. The towering gates loomed over him, as if he was not meant to leave. Although this made him feel uneasy, he continued anyway. Each tap of his foot against the ground filled his heart with energy. He had to make his plan work. He had left his village for Kirigakure, the village hidden in mist. As he walks, he is reminded of the last time he had traveled. To see his father. Daiko shakes off the gloomy feeling, and starts in a run. The trees start flying past him, and he continues on the path. Even if he did get to speak to the Mizukage, would he accept his offer, or just ignore him? Either way, he had to try. The wind blew through his hair as he ran, and he finally made it to the village. Although it had taken him around six hours, it was record time for traveling to another village, much less an entire country. Looking down at himself, he notices that he is covered in sweat and dirt from his journey. Sighing, he heads to the nearest public bath to wash himself up. Who wants to meet the Mizukage smelling like this?

After cleaning himself, Daiko looks up at the sky. 'It's too late to go in there now...' He walks toward a hotel, and finds a room to sleep in. Although he wished he was in his own bed, he fell asleep almost instantly. His dreams are filled with the strangest dreams...

~~~~

It's Daiko, standing next to his father. He looks down at him, and notices that he's at the point of death. "This again..?" he whispers to himself, regretting every bit of this memory. This was the time when he killed his father. After years of training and loosing sleep, he had finally killed the man he had hunted his whole life. The only problem was, his father wasn't actually out to kill him, as his mother said. Daiko's father told him that he was proud of him, and that he was strong. That wasn't what the man his mother described would've said at all. Watching his father die again filled him with even more horror, to the point where he felt himself sinking into the ground. A slow decent into the tiles of the street, slowly sinking down into the earth as if it were just water. Suddenly, he gets the feeling that he was hit with a brick wall.

~~~~

Waking up, Daiko rubs his head. He felt like he had just gotten run over by a truck. Slowly getting up, he looks at himself in the mirror. He wasn't bad looking, but you could tell he had a restless night. Be combed his hair, and walked out the door. Traveling the paths along the Mist Village, he looks for a specific building. He finds shops, hospitals, you name it. He was rather impressed with the size of everything. When he finally arrives at the building he was looking for, he takes a deep breath. Fixing his hair a bit, he prepares himself, then steps into the building. 'The Kirigakure Administrative Complex...' Daiko thinks to himself as he begins to speak to a person at the front desk. "Hello, I would like to speak to the Mizukage... Kuai." Afraid he might have pronounced the name wrong, he makes a straight face. The woman looks at him like he was about to murder her, and asks what his reason is. "I come on behalf of the Raikage, Byakuya" The woman nods, and presses a little button on her machine, and tells him to wait where he was.

Daiko walks over to one of the available seats, and he sits down. He keeps his posture in a straight up position, but he rests. He had come from Kumogakure, taken a bath, and slept only half the night, and walked all the way here. It was a surprise that he was tired at all. Laying his head back, he waits to be called into the room or have someone to tell him to go somewhere. It wasn't that he felt nervous about being in the same building as one of the strongest ninja in the village, it more scared him what the figure would say during his proposal. Shrugging off worries and focusing on what he was going to say, Daiko sits up, and waits for the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Kuai
Genin
Genin
Kuai

PostSubject: Re: Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ]   Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Someone was here to see him? From Kumogakure, no less. Odd. Typicaly, if someone was arriving with a message for another village, word was usually sent ahead so that the messenger was not killed.

"To hell with tradition, I guess."

A hand raised to his temple, massaging it gently as he tried to figure out what this was about. He knew nothing of the Raikage, save for the fact that he was the Raikage. He had no interest in the whole affair of spying on other nations to gain benefit for his own-- it was hard enough to keep his village running without having to worry about four others.

But still, he had to play host; even if the visit was not called for or forewarned. Eyes were rubbed as the male sat up straight behind the grand desk. For once, the desk was clean of clutter-- organized, something that he could only thank his assistant for. Without that kid, he'd be lost. Perhaps Takeru deserved a raise...

"Send him in, please..."
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ]   Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Daiko walks into the expansive office of the Mizukage, and bows to him with respect, but does not grovel at his feet. "Pleased to meet you." Daiko walks forward to the man, and holds out his hand for a brief shake. Although physical contact annoyed him a bit, he did it to seem respectful. He then said to the man, "I am Daiko Seidra, coming from the Village Hidden in Clouds, Kumogakure." Nodding, he sits down in a chair across from the Mizukage. "I came here to discuss a mutual peace treaty." He waits to see the look on the man's face before continuing. If he were to start talking about all the plans before waiting for any sign that this man was actually listening, he could be wasting his time. After waiting for a few seconds, he continues in his speech. "It has come to my attention that no village is working together. All of the countries seem... Split. This worries me, due to the fact that any country could start building an army." Daiko blinks, looking the man directly in the eyes. Hoping he seemed interested, Daiko was looking to continue his attempts to join the countries together.

Clearing his throat, Daiko begins again. "As you most likely realize, if one country builds an army that outmatches each individual army, one of two things can happen. Either The Fifth Great Ninja war happens, and things become ruin, or the countries work together, solving matters in smaller, more controlled battles." He sits back in his chair a bit, taking in the current situation. Daiko then continues, "Although alone, our nations are very powerful. Kirigakure no Sato has the power of torrents of the ocean. Kumogakure no Sato has the power of lightning, striking things from afar. If we were to combine our nations power, we would convert from simple water and electricity, do a full on thunderstorm. The rain will pour down on top of people with great strength, alongside the lightning, which strikes down the foes that still remain." He sits up in his chair, getting more excited about his large offer to the Mizukage. "If we were to work together, there would be peace between our villages. We would not have the stress of wondering when we will get attacked, but rather when we will have the chance to strike." Daiko then stares the man directly in the eyes.

"If our villages could simply co-exist in peace and trade, I believe it would be better for everyone." Daiko had finished his speech, prepared to answer any questions the Mizukage might have, as well as enlighten him in case of any doubts. Nodding, he now sits respectfully, and waits for the leader of this nation to give him a response.

[1205]
Back to top Go down
Kuai
Genin
Genin
Kuai

PostSubject: Re: Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ]   Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:30 pm

The Mizukage gave the male a blank look, carefully considering the weight of the request.

It didnt take him long to reach his decision. Given the lack of formality on Kumogakure's behalf, he had no reason to be formal and actually consider the proposition.

"No. And before you ask, I say no because you've come bearing nothing signifying your representation to Kumogakure other than your headband -- which can be easily faked. So, no. I'm not going to enter into any agreement with you -- not until I speak to the raikage myself. As for you, you can show yourself out."
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ]   Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:47 pm

The Mizukage had replied with a hard no. He had given him a good reason as to why, mostly because he had no evidence. At this point, he rememberd about his pendant. Pulling it out of his shirt, he shows it to the Mizukage.

First Officer Dog Tag:
Daiko then shrugs as he is told to leave, and stands up. "This proves my point exactly. If the villages weren't so split and against each other, there would be easier communication." He continues his point as he slowly walks to the door. Standing in the frame, he says to the Mizukage, "If you feel this Dog Tag is faked, I will have the Raikage himself come. I came here to propose peace, and you spit in my face as if I was telling you to bow at my feet. With all due respect, I would be willing to say that you prove my point with each action you do, increasing the hostility between villages that just want to be in peace. Good day to you." Daiko begins to walk out of the complex, disappointed a bit at the Mizukage's rejection, as well as being pissed at him for acting like this. It wasn't that he HAD to accept them as allies, but a bit of consederation on his part would be fine. Making it out of the building, he decided that he would go to one of the bars of this village to calm his nerves.

Leave Thread
[1446]
((OOC: Thought I had you there ;) To the next village - u -))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ]   Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building Bridges [ Plot || Private || NoKill || Kuai ]
Page 1 of 1