Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Konran
Missing Ninja (A-Rank)
Missing Ninja (A-Rank)
Konran

Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 9:42 am

Konohagakure. Konran was once told a story about how Alec once came here and kicked a kid upside the head, and accidentally killed him. He was also told a story of how he encountered someone who called himself "The best medic." Was he still here?

A forest village. Konran had been to one once before, called Morigakure. The air was cool with a slight chill to it. The sun was coming up, and seeing as it was already pretty hot outside of the shade, Konran figured it was going to be a typical summer day. As always whenever the sun hit him, Konran had an aura of gold light surrounding his body. The stares didn't really bother him anymore; after all, it wasn't everyday that one saw a glowing person.

Konran didn't look like a Ninja or Shinobi at all. He was wearing a sandy colored jacket with a hood; the hood currently over his head. Underneath he had on a black wife beater. He wore khaki green khaki pants, fingerless black gloves and combat boots. Tags hung around his neck with #17 on them. In his left hand he carried a strange sword with smoke coming off of the sheath. The smoke disappeared after so long.

Another kind of smoke was following him too, from the "cigar" at his lips. Being out in the daylight like this, Konran couldn't help but to draw attention to himself because of his ability to absorb light, which caused his body to glow a gold color. Even if he were glowing or not, attention would be on them anyway, because of the way they looked, especially the colorful and crazy Demi.

Konran rarely spoke, but he did when there was a need for it. Questions lingered, festering around inside of his head while they traveled from Kiri to here. "So, I have to know, Demi," Konran said after removing the "cigar" and blowing out smoke, in a manner to where only Demi and the girl would hear him. "What are your plans with this girl? We're pretty much criminals on this continent now, people could be coming after us. Are you going to drag her around with us while we slaughter people? Have you asked her how she feels about all this?"

Konran took another drag of his "cigar," flicking ashes from it. "...She's probably hungry from all of that walking, you know, and if she's really gonna stick around you're probably going to want to get her something more comfortable to wear..."

He still felt torn over this whole thing. He'd never kidnapped someone before, but he'd read books that tutors gave him to cure his boredom; dramas where kidnappings took place. Most of the time the victims resisted, and they had to be tied up and gagged, but there were rare cases where the victim didn't resist being taken, and sometimes even joined up with their abductors. This girl didn't look to have resisted at all; could this be one of those cases? Konran knew there was more to come while walking through the streets of Konoha...

4,494 + 519 = 5,013
Back to top Go down
Demitria Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Demitria Kane

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 11:29 am

They had made it to the forest village. The temperature was decent, and it wasn’t as humid as the water village had been which was definitely nice. She remembered this place; having passed through a time or two though both times she had looked vastly different from what she did now. No, now she looked like the true crazy psychopath that she was: hair up in pigtails with one side being pink and the other blue; make up following the same scheme. Even her outfit wasn’t that appropriate of a shinobi: short shorts that were red and blue, an ‘artfully’ torn shirt that read “Daddy’s Lil Monster” on it and then a jacket that matched her shorts with the words “Suicide Squad” on the back of it.

Demi was calm and relaxed; her left hand holding onto Michie’s while her right remained on her baseball bat that was currently resting on her right shoulder: the way she normally seemed to carry it. She was contemplating where they should go first when Konran began asking questions that had likely been stewing since they had left the previous village. ”I have no intentions of causing harm to the child at all. I don’t really have any plans per say – though I do intend on making sure she knows how to properly defend herself. I’d prefer she stay with us until I’m sure on that point – though I suppose if she really wants to go home I can make a clone and send it back with her...”

Demi pondered for a moment before deciding to add, ”Though, if she chooses to stay here with us I’ll have to change her appearance – I’m sure eventually someone is going to report she’s been taken… Also give her a new name.” Demi would then shift her attention to Michie, moving the pair off to the side of the road so that they were out of the way. ”So what do you want, little one? Do you want to stay here with us so I can teach you to be big and strong, or do you want to go back home?” If the child chose to go home Demitria at that point would make a clone which would send her back the way they had come while making sure she remained safe. If the girl chose to stay, however, Demi would move them into the alley way where she would then use one of her medical techniques to permanently change the girls appearance – making her look essentially however she wanted.

Were the girl to choose to have stayed Demi would then move the pair back into the main street with a smile. ”Let’s get you something to eat, and some more comfortable clothing.”

WC: 457
Medical Transformation Technique:

Chakra: 1200 – 30 = 1,170
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 12:03 pm

Michie had never been in Konohagakure before – or any village outside of Kirigakure. She found herself looking around in curiosity while keeping close to Demi – her hand in hers. The trip here had been quite decent: she had been fed when she was hungry, given something to drink when she was thirsty, and had even spent some of the trip sleeping while being carried on Demitria’s back. She still didn’t know what the woman wanted with her, but so far no harm had come to her.

The male with Demi inquired as to what Demi was going to do with her, if she was going to drag the girl around while they killed people, and if she had bothered asking what Michie thought of all of this. Demi then turned her attention onto Michie after commenting that she had no intentions of causing her harm. She mentioned she wanted to ensure that Michie knew how to protect herself, but that also if she wanted to go home the woman would allow her and send a clone to accompany her so that she could be safe. However, Demitria also mentioned that if she wanted to stay here they’d have to change her appearance and give her a new name.

Michie didn’t know what to think, and bit her bottom lip for a moment. She wanted to go home and see her father and Iro and to let them know that she was okay, but she also was curious as to what kind of things this woman wanted to teach her. She felt almost torn, but then she made up her mind. ”I’ll… stay with you.”, she would state softly. She would then be taken by Demi off to the side where her appearance would be altered in a painless way, making her look completely like someone else. Her skin darkened, blond hair turning white and becoming shirt in the back with two single long pieces in the front. Her eyes went from blue to yellow, and a scar appeared over her right eye that wasn’t there before. She became roughly six inches shorter and nearly twenty pounds lighter: taking on a much younger appearance than the one she had leaving her looking roughly eight or so, and even her voice changed to match. ”That kind of tickled..”

She would take Demi’s hand again, not missing the fact that her clothing was quite a bit more baggier on her, and followed Demi back onto the busy street now no longer looking anything like what she used to. ”What will my new name be? I kind of like the name Rose.”

WC: 440
Back to top Go down
Konran
Missing Ninja (A-Rank)
Missing Ninja (A-Rank)
Konran

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Demi said she wasn't going to harm the kid. She said she didn't have any plan, meaning this was completely random, and said she wanted to make sure the kid could defend herself. She also said the kid could go home if she wanted, and asked her what she wanted to do. After a while of hesitation the kid said she'd stay with them.

Konran put a hand on his forehead and sighed some. After Demi put one of her medical tricks into play, the kid took on a different appearance. "I'm thinking you're gonna regret not going back home when you had the chance, kid..." Konran said, looking somewhat frustrated. "Killing people... ever since I was let out of that basement, it hasn't really been a problem... but taking people, kids... not my cup of tea, Demi..."

Konran turned and started walking off. "I suppose you're gonna do what you're gonna do no matter how I feel about it though, so i'll stop wasting my breath... I'm gonna have a look around this village." The slightly frustrated look on his face turned into the bored/plain look that was usually there, deciding not to think too hard on this situation. He continued walking down the streets through more stares because of his non shinobi look and the fact that he was glowing.

Konran walked inside of a bar, where the glow soon died out. The bar wasn't as big as the one in Yokuchi, and it didn't have too many people inside at the moment. That was fine with him. He slapped some Ryo on the bar and ordered something that didn't have alcohol in it, and was given fruit flavored water. Konran drank it all down quickly, feeling somewhat refreshed. Alec being here in this village was starting to look unlikely; he hadn't heard any talk or whispers about a blindfolded man. Konran got into some small talk with the bartender and indirectly asked about strangers or newcomers; he said there hadn't been any, and he was the first in a while.

Several muscular guys with tools to cut down trees came into the bar 5 in number. They set the tools down by the door and came over to the bar to wet their throats with alcohol. Konran had moved off beforehand so that he wasn't in the way. Things were calm at first, but the more drinks the guys tossed back, the more they began to stare his way. Konran didn't look from around here at all. There was his youthful appearance, and also the matter of the smoking sword in his left hand.

"Hey, foreigner! You there," said the tallest of the 5.  "What's your business in Konoha?" Konran didn't answer. He was sitting in a chair at a table not far away from the bar. He took a drag from his "cigar" and remained silent. "...You deaf, foreigner? I asked you a question!"

"Hey, Ken. How about you lay off the guy," said the bartender.

"You shut up bartender, and tend the bar like you're supposed to."

"I don't want any more trouble in my place! You guys always wreck everything and I have to go through hell and hot water replacing what you break and cleaning up all the mess---"

"Shut up!" Ken took another shot and slammed his glass down, then stood up and made his way over where Konran was. "It's rude to ignore someone when they ask you a question, kid. I asked what your business was in Konoha. You can answer me, or things can get real fucked up for you real quick..."

The guy was muscular and had scars on his hands, arms and face, probably from previous fights. Konran could tell that this guy was a real hot head who talked most of the time with his fists. Feeling that a fight at this point was likely pretty much unavoidable, Konran simply looked up at him with his plain expression, exhaling smoke. Ken began to look even more irritated than he already was...

5,103 + 678 = 5,781
Back to top Go down
Demitria Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Demitria Kane

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 3:50 pm

The little girl, Rose she wanted to be called, was willing to stay with them and thus allowed her appearance to be changed. With the pair walking hand in hand she listened as the little girl requested her name be Rose – it was fine with her. ”I like that name… Rose it is then.” Konran spoke up, clearly uncomfortable with the fact that Demitria had kidnapped someone – a child nonetheless. He seemed frustrated, and even told Rose that she would probably regret later not just going home when she had the chance. Demi couldn’t fault Konran for his frustration: she had never kidnapped someone before, though she felt her reasons had merit at the time: but it wouldn’t change what she did.

Konran mentioned going to have a look around the village since he didn’t want to waste his breath anymore on the subject and then headed off. ”We’ll catch up with you later on. Going to get Rose set up.” Demi wanted to follow him but for now she had Rose to take care of – and a change of clothing and some food was in order. ”Come on, let’s get you something comfortable to wear and then we’ll find a place to grab some food.” Demi watched even from a distance, leading Rose toward the market as she did so, as Konran entered into what looked to be a bar. The place likely sold food so she figured they could just catch up with him later on.

For now she headed toward where she could see clothing left out on display. ”Pick whatever you want, money is no issue. Make sure it’s comfortable though – should probably pick up something warm too in case we end up going somewhere a bit on the cold side.” Layers were always best and always made the most sense: add more if you got cold, take some off if you got too hot. ”Once you’ve picked something we’ll pay for it and then go put it on in the dressing room, ‘kay?”

Demi would keep nearby, even holding Rose’s violin case if she wanted her to; giving Rose her space while also remaining vigilant. She was serious about her words to the child: she wouldn’t allow her to get into a situation the likes of which she had back in Kirigakure where she could have been in some serious danger.

WC: 399 | 856
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Her psychical appearance and voice had completely changed and now it was time to change her clothing. However, it seemed that Demi and her would be doing it alone – Konran voiced frustration over Michie – or rather Rose – being kidnapped but then went on to say that he wasn’t going to waste his breath anymore on the subject since it wouldn’t change anything. Rose watched as he walked off and for a moment she wondered if he was leaving – but then realized that that likely wouldn’t be the case considering all of the crime he and Demi had already committed.

With her hand still in Demi’s she made her way to the market with her, listening as she mentioned buying clothing before finding something to eat. Rose simply nodded her head to this – while her leggings and dress weren’t uncomfortable per say they definitely were hot and in such a warm environment she was beginning to sweat. Demi instructed her to find something – including something warm in the off chance they went some place cold – and that after they had paid for it to get dressed in her new outfit. Rose nodded in agreement and then made her way up and down between the racks of clothing, noticing as she did so that while Demi was giving her her space she was still keeping an eye on her.

Rose pondered as she looked if this was because Demi thought she would attempt to flee, or if it was for Rose’s safety as the female had promised to keep her safe. Either way during her pondering she found an outfit she liked and which was completely unlike the clothing she normally wore – though that hadn’t been a specification. Provided that Demi paid for it right away Rose would change into her new attire: a black t-shirt with an off white hoodie over top the sleeves of which she pushed up to her elbows, a pair of dark blue capri pants with many pockets, a pair of brown leather boots whose sides she folded down to make more comfortable, and finally a baggy black beanie styled hat which had attached a pair of functional goggles. She didn’t know if the goggles would ever come in handy but she thought they looked very cool. She even picked out a brown leather sashel for her stuff, making it easier to carry.

Rose glanced into the mirror before shoving her old clothing into her sashel bag: she looked totally and completely different – to the point of being unrecognizable. This didn’t bother her though – she simply thought it was cool. Once she was dressed, and any trace of her having been there was gone – though this was not one of the instructions Demi had given, she headed back out and took Demi’s hand once more with a grin. ”Food now? I’m so hungry I could eat a horse… I don’t think one would taste very good though.”

WC: 492 | 932
Back to top Go down
Konran
Missing Ninja (A-Rank)
Missing Ninja (A-Rank)
Konran

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 4:46 pm

"You little mother fucker you THINK YOU'RE FUNNY, HUH!?" yelled Ken.

"Ken, knock it off, will ya---" one of his buddies started to say

"Fuck you! Who's side are you on anyway!" Ken turned back to Konran. "Okay that's it you little shit, it looks like i'm gonna have to teach you a lesson---" Ken started to reach towards Konran. Konran executed a kick that knocked both of his legs from underneath him. He fell and his chin hit Konran's knees, forcing his mouth shut and him to bite his lips and the sides of his mouth, drawing blood. Konran placed another kick to his face when he hit the floor, causing him to roll across it yelling and hollering in pain.

Ken eventually stood and grabbed a chair. He attempted to rush towards Konran to smash it over his head, but Konran was up out of the chair faster than everyone's ordinary eyesight could see. A headbutt landed in the center of Ken's chest, knocking the wind out of him. Konran used his right leg to sweep ken from his feet. When his body was horizontal in the air, he placed an elbow to his mid-section, causing him to slam hard to the floor. Konran caught the chair he was holding when it slipped from his hands, putting it down. Konran put his foot on Ken's face, using his head as a foot stool.

"You know, you could have just left me alone, was I bothering you?" He said, removing his "cigar" momentarily. "My business in Konoha is none of your business..."

Konran heard movement. He looked up to see his four buddies getting up, all with frowns on their faces. All were unbelieving that this kid was able to man handle someone as big and strong as Ken. "...So, I guess it's gonna be the same for you guys too, then... Alright."

People outside suddenly saw 4 guys come flying out of the bar, all piled on top of each other. All 4 flew a distance before landing and rolling. Konran calmly came walking out after apologizing to the bartender, who only tried to stop the fight. The 4 got up drawing knives and Kunais. One of them rushed Konran swinging wildly. Konran dodged several swings by leaning and ducking, then made a quick draw of his sword to swing and re-sheathed his weapon. The man's leg suddenly fell off, and his wound exploded with blood.

Que the screams and the running panicked villagers something out of a horror movie. The man was on the ground, screaming his lungs out, while he bled and his detached leg twitched. Shocked and pissed off, 2 more came running towards Konran swinging their weapons. Again, Konran dodged and ducked with little effort. Again, the Shift Blade came out for 2 precise swings. The arms of one man fell off. Half of the head of another fell, exposing his brain. The arm less man began to bleed and go into shock. the man with half his head missing fell and began to make a choking sound; a lifeless expression on his face.

The last man peed his pants. Konran turned to look at him, taking a rag of his "cigar" and flicking the ashes. "Well?" asked Konran calmly. "You're next, right?..."

5,781 + 552 = 6,333
Back to top Go down
Demitria Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Demitria Kane

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 5:09 pm

Demitria paid for Rose’ clothing and then watched as the young girl made her way into the dressing room. After a fairly short period of time the girl emerged once more looking completely different. Her appearance being changed was one thing, but now she looked more like a tom-boy than the girlie girl she had been dressed as before. A grin spread across Demi’s face as she noticed that the dressing room was empty of her previous clothing as well as any tags from the clothing that had just been bought – she had cleaned up after herself even though Demitria hadn’t told her to.

Rose mentioned food to which Demi nodded. ”Food it is. Come on, we’ll find Konran and grab a bite to eat.” Demi wasn’t actually that hungry herself – she was rather used to going long periods of time without food more because of habit than anything else – but she was definitely going to make sure that Rose ate regularly.

With her hand in Rose’s she began to make her way down the street once more, heading toward the bar she had saw Konran duck into. However, no sooner did they get about halfway there a crowd of screaming people came rushing out: apparently trouble had followed them even here. Demitria frowned a bit: she wanted to go see what was going on but at the same time she wanted to make sure Rose got something to eat. She glanced around quickly, deciding. Across the street she could see someone being handed a large bag of food, about to pay for it. Thinking quickly she rushed herself, and little Rose, over to the stall. ”If you give me that bag of food I’ll not only pay for it, but give you three times what its worth for having to wait...”

Both the stall owner and the guy buying the food looked shocked but then the man nodded, shrugged his shoulders, and the trade was made with Demi handing the ryo over for the food and taking the bag that was quite heavy due to how full it was. ”Thanks. Come on, Rose...” Demi would then make her way toward the bar, keeping her grip on Rose’s hand tight and secure – though not hard enough to hurt her. She wasn’t going to let Rose get swept away by the crowd. Upon reaching the bar she would head around the back, heading inside and through the kitchen to peak her head around the doorway. Konran was still smoking that ‘cigar’ of his and some guy was nearby who looked like he’d just pissed on himself. ”Huh… I missed out on all the fun.”

WC: 444 | 1,300
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Rose saw Demi look into the dressing room as they stood there, and saw a grin spread across her face. Did she notice that Rose had cleaned up after herself even though Demi had never mentioned doing so? She didn’t ask since Demi began to lead her toward where apparently Konran had gone while mentioning they’d get some food. The market was fairly crowded, and while Demi’s grip wasn’t painful or uncomfortable she couldn’t help but notice how firm it was: as if she either wasn’t going to allow Rose to suddenly make a run for it, or maybe so that no one else separated them were they to get bumped into.

Up ahead screams suddenly erupted but the now fairly small Rose couldn’t see what was happening. Instead of leading them away from the screams however Demi led them over to a stall where a man was about to purchase a large bag that smelled very delicious: there was food inside. Demi offered to not only pay for the food itself but to give the man who was buying it three times what the bag was worth. Rose wondered why Demi was doing it, but then figured maybe she didn’t want to have to wait for something to be cooked – especially since all of that screaming was going on.

In the end the guy gave in and Demi took the bag of food after paying for it and then ushered the two of them toward the screams. They headed around a building that smelled like a bar, and in through a backdoor that led to a kitchen. Demi peaked through a doorway at something that Rose couldn’t see and mentioned how she had missed the fun. Meanwhile, Rose – were Demi to allow her – would take the bag of food and set it on the counter in front of her before digging through it to see what was inside. She located a bag of two veggie rolls and pulled them out before handing the bag back to Demi after closing it. Keeping close she would open the veggie rolls and begin eating one happily – choosing not to look and see whatever was going on inside of the bar.

WC: 369 | 1,301
Back to top Go down
Konran
Missing Ninja (A-Rank)
Missing Ninja (A-Rank)
Konran

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 3:49 pm

Konran took a long drag of his "cigar." He blew the smoke out slowly, giving a bored expression towards the last guy, who was a mix of scared and angry at seeing 4 of his friends dispatched by a kid; 3 of which were dead. The plain look on Konran's face was what had to make the man so angry. His friends, dead and dying, and Konran acting like murder and slaughter was just an everyday thing to him.

"Having second thoughts?" Konran asked. "Good for you, the only one of you with some brains. Your boy Ken in there should wake up after a while. His ego will be bruised, but otherwise he should be fine. Next time you guys still alive decide to be bullies i'd remember this moment."

Konran turned to walk back inside the bar. Yet another village where blood was shed. Would someone come investigating, or would this slide just like Yokuchi and Kiri? Either way, he didn't really want to be here anymore. He didn't really want to be in any village for that matter.

The bartender had dragged ken over to a chair and sat him in it with effort, lying his head on the table before him. "Apologies for this mess. You're probably gonna wanna clean up the dead guys out front," Konran said, jerking a thumb behind him. "Didn't mean for it to go this far but they started with me first..."

6,333 + 245 = 6,578
Back to top Go down
Demitria Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Demitria Kane

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 11:07 am

Demitria watched as Konran walked back into the bar; seeing through the open door some of the remnants of the fighting that had just happened. Things seemed calmer so she simply placed a hand on Rose’ shoulder – who had apparently got into some of the rolls in the bag – and led her out and into the main part of the bar. Demi glanced around a moment, ensuring no one else was going to try and cause problems before focusing her attention onto Konran.

”Seems like it might be time to move on again… I’ve got a place in mind, but we’ll talk more on the road...” She didn’t want anyone else to overhear where they were going next, especially if they were going to lay low for a while – Demitria didn’t see any point in causing more drama at the moment and figured it best to find a place to settle down in. If anything her father and sister would end up finding them instead of the other way around.

If Konran didn’t show any hesitation against leaving Demitria would simply walk out the front entrance of the bar, her hand resting lightly on Rose’s shoulder as she moved at a casual place – giving the girl a chance to eat while they walked to the exit of the village….

WC: 221 | 1,521

Exit
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 11:13 am

Rose was pretty much oblivious to what was going on; she was focused on eating the roll she had snatched out of the bag. When Demi led her into the bar properly she didn’t struggle, she simply kept eating one roll with the other in her other hand: a rather amusing sight to see in perhaps different circumstances. Something had happened outside but Rose didn’t look too hard or deeply into it: she wasn’t a stranger to dead bodies per say but she didn’t have any intention on seeing them if she didn’t have to.

Demi spoke of moving on and then steered Rose out the door, which she followed once more, now working on her second roll. They were headed toward the village gates from what she noticed and couldn’t help but wonder where they were going next as they exited through them.

-Exit-

WC: 147 | 1,448
Back to top Go down
Konran
Missing Ninja (A-Rank)
Missing Ninja (A-Rank)
Konran

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Yeah.... it wasn't a good idea to stick around here, with the dead bodies bleeding out like they were. Konran didn't like bullies; he figured they should all die. So when someone bullied him, he would kick their asses, but if they tried taking things further, they were dead. Unfortunately he'd killed several in broad daylight, in front of witnesses. Someone was bound to come investigate. or perhaps it would just end up like everywhere else...

Either way, Demi said she had somewhere in mind to go next, but didn't want to speak of it here. There were several around, staring at them from a distance. Word had to have gotten to the higher ups by now. But with the look on Konran's face, he didn't really look like he cared. Putting his "cigar" back to his lips, Konran waved to the bartender and walked out with Demi and the kid.

The village entrance came soon, and they were walking out into the wilderness once again.

-Exit-

6,578 + 167 = 6,745
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)   Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Criminals arrival in Konoha (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure no Sato-
Jump to: